Epilogue

Six months later, Bakugo gave birth to a healthy baby boy that looked just like Kirishima. Because of the shorter, but more intense pregnancy, Bakugo gave Kirishima hell the entire time. He ran him ragged with his mood swings and craving demands. The proud alpha took it in stride, reading every pregnancy book he could get his hands on and spoiling his pregnant mate at every opportunity. Kirishima shamelessly cried tears of joy as he held his newborn son, who they named Ryo.

The years passed in a blur of happiness and Bakugo gave birth to their second baby, a girl named Miyu, who would grow up to have wild blonde hair and shark-like teeth.

In middle school Ryo brought home a new friend, a sweet orphan boy named Sora, with ash-blonde hair and the peculiar quirk of being able to manipulate pheromones and use them as weapons. Bakugo and Kirishima were wary of him initially, but the boy became like a second son to them over the years. Dinners at their house were chaotic events. The Kirishimas were a boisterous bunch, both laughing and arguing with equal passion, while Sora mostly quietly watched them and smiled.

Bakugo deeply loved his family, demonstrating his feelings in small nonverbal gestures, and he wouldn't change his new life for anything in the world. He even loved being an omega now, not that he would ever admit it, of course.