Introductory Note

I wrote this story with the assumption that most people know what omegaverse is.. But here's a brief, very broad introduction to it for those who know know.....

Everyone in the world is either an Alpha, Beta or Omega. Alphas are aggressive types, leaders, doers. They are the most dominant, but make up a pretty small part of the population. Betas are regular people, for the most part. Omegas are the least common. They are submissive and weaker, usually. They are the rarest of the three types.

Omegas are the most fertile of the three types, mostly because they have to deal with heats, which is a period of time where they are HIGHLY fertile. They often lose control of themselves when they're hormones are in control.

Alphas have an heat equivalent time called a rut, in which they are driven by the urge to mate. This is often triggered by an omega in heat. Alphas have a knot, kinda like some animals, which is a ridge around their penis that inflates when ejaculating.  Not all omegaverse has knotting, but this one does.

Alphas claim their mates by biting their necks during their heats, which ensures the omegas can't mate with anyone else. It makes omegas reject other people and deters other alphas from being driven into ruts by their heat pheromones.

There is an EXTREMELY rare, occurrence of an alpha and omega being True Mates, which is basically the same as soul mates. If an alpha or omega find their True Mate when mated to someone else their pull will over ride the regular mated claim.

There you go, those are the basics.

PS- I don't have any original artwork for this story.  I WISH I did though!  The cover pic is just a cute pic I found on the internet.

PPS- I uploaded this on AO3 first but decided "what the heck, why not Wattpad too!"