Chapter 7

Kirishima turned off the water, stepped out of the shower, and grabbed two towels out of the bathroom closet. He slung one over his shoulder and patted Bakugo's body down with the other.

"I can do this, you know. You should dry yourself off before you get too cold." Bakugo protested.

"I want to do this. Let me take care of you." His hair dripped water down his body but he was completely focused on the blonde man and didn't seem to notice it.

The towel was soft and felt nice against his skin, but at the same time it frustrated him. Kirishima dried off Bakugo's hair and he grew more annoyed at the towel in his face. "You've said that before," he said from underneath the towel.

"Yes, I have. I want to take care of you, I need to." Finally, Kirishima rubbed the towel gently over Bakugo's throbbing dick, making a moan of pleasure hum in his throat.

"Because you're my alpha?" Bakugo said breathlessly.

"Your alpha, your mate, your lover. All of it. I belong to you and I want to do anything you need me to do." His explanation sounded beautifully simple. Too simple, really.

Bakugo's eyes narrowed victoriously. "I need you to dry yourself off then."

Kirishima sighed in defeat and straightened. He toweled himself off while watching Bakugo's eyes roam all over his body, tracking the towel's movements. The more intensely Bakugo looked at him, the harder he got. Both of the men stood frozen in the bathroom, staring at each other, and breathing heavily.

Bakugo took a steadying breath and cocked his head. "Are you sure you dried everywhere?" He walked purposely toward the alpha.

Kirishima stood a little straighter. "Yes."

"Hmmm... Let me see..." He fearlessly grabbed Kirishima by the balls, standing only inches apart, enjoying the sharp intake of breath in his ear. He gently stroked his rough skin. "I suppose you're right, but maybe I should make a more thorough investigation."

The larger man shuddered. "Fuck your investigation," the red head snapped, seizing Bakugo's ass with both hands.

Bakugo smirked. "Language!"

Seeking fingers rubbed against his asshole, prodding it gently. His body wasn't producing as much slick as it had during his heat, but it was still well-lubricated from sexual excitement. Bakugo buried his head in the crook of Kirishima's neck in embarrassment. He breathed in the warm, earthy smell of his alpha pheromones as a finger plunged between his ass, into his sensitive flesh.

"Eijiro!" he cried, arching up on his toes to grab Kirishima's red hair roughly.

Kirishima kissed him, his tongue mimicking the movements of his finger. "Should I stop?" he asked when he came up for air.

"I'll fucking kill you," Bakugo snarled against his mouth. Another finger joined the first and pumped in and out of his hole, testing the limits and moving in every direction experimentally. "More!" the omega ordered raggedly. "I need you, not your fingers."

Kirishima turned Bakugo around and abruptly Bakugo was staring at himself and Kirishima in the bathroom mirror with a dick wedged between his ass cheeks. He barely recognized the men in the mirror. Faces contorted and flushed with lust looked back at him. Kirishima lifted one of Bakugo's legs by the thigh and plunged his dick deep within the blonde man. He slowly began to thrust in and out and Bakugo reached behind himself to grab Kirishima by the neck so that he wouldn't fall.