Chapter 4

Author note: This chapter and a couple more are VERY sexually explicit.

Buildings passed by in a blur. Bakugo was barely conscious of his surroundings. All he knew was Kirishima's rut pheromones, the wind cooling his overheated skin, and the fire burning in his gut. He had no concept of time and didn't know where he was.

Kirishima jostled him roughly and Bakugo groaned. "I know, I know. We're almost there," Kirisihma murmured soothingly. They were going up a long flight of stairs he realized. Then he was jostled again as keys jangled.

Kirishima set him gently down on a couch and turned to deadbolt the door. Bakugo looked around him in confusion. "This isn't your house." It smelled like him, though.

"This is my city condo. I don't use it that much, mostly if I have a lot going on in the area and need a place to crash for the night. Well, I've been using it a lot the past couple days to stay close to the hospital." He looked out a window warily, before pulling the curtains closed. Then he sighed and turned to Bakugo.

His red eyes grew hotter the longer he stared at him. Bakugo looked away self-consciously, feeling the urge to submit and bare his neck to the alpha, but he fought it. His heat spiked, as if in retaliation, and he moaned, curling in on himself. He felt arms lifting him up and carrying him to another room, laying him down on a soft bed. Bakugo was surrounded by the alpha's scent and it was making him delirious with desire. He rubbed restlessly against Kirishima, who's breath hitched in response.

"Bakugo," He breathed. "You smell...." He licked his neck slowly. "It's fantastic. I don't even have the words for it." He paused over the mating bite, still bleeding a little bit on the omega's neck, and licked it clean before kissing it.

Bakugo panted, reaching down to grab Kirishima's hard cock through his clothes. "I-I need you. It hurts. Everything hurts."

Kirishima growled, and jagged teeth bared in a grin. It was a different grin then Bakugo was used to seeing. It was a grin of satisfaction and triumph. "I will take care of you, don't worry."

He made short work of Bakugo's clothes, quickly pulling off the shirt and pants. He stared at Bakugo for a long moment, admiring the flush of lust spread across his cheeks as he stared up at him. Then he leaned over the omega and rubbed his face across Bakugo's chest, imprinting the feel of his skin on his soul, dipping his tongue along the ridges of his muscled abs. He nipped playfully at Bakugo's jutting hip bones.

"Hurry the fuck up!" Bakugo snarled in frustration. His cock throbbed and slick trickled onto the bed. Kirishima licked his cock through the underwear and Bakugo's hips jerked in response. "Fucking hell," he hissed.

Kirishima tongued his wet underwear hungrily. "Mmm... more." He peeled Bakugo's underwear off and tossed them on the floor. Bakugo gasped at the touch of Kirishima's hot tongue against his bare skin. He pulled at Kirishima's red hair while he licked the slick off his ass. "You taste even better than you smell," Kirishima voice rumbled from between his legs. Fingers touched his asshole, rubbing circles around the tender skin. Then the alpha dipped a finger in Bakugo's ass, thrusting roughly, and a cry of ecstasy ripped from his throat. "More. I want every drop from you." He pulled his finger out to lick the fluid off it and then buried his tongue in the omega's ass.

"Ah!" Bakugo quaked and came, thick spurts of semen covering his stomach. Lights danced in front of his eyes hypnotically. He sagged limply into the bed, trying to catch his breath. The relief was only momentary, though. As Kirishima continued to tongue his asshole, his heat blazed higher again. Pain. Need. Pain. Need.