Chapter 34(:

It's the last week of our tour </3

We're all staying in NY for the last week before the boys go on a promo tour.

Harry and I have worked on this whole 'friend' thing so we're pretty good.

We hang out, we talk, just like we used to.

Well...not EXACTLY like we used to... But you know.

Louis keeps nagging me about how much he wants us back together. As much as I'd love to, it isn't that easy.

You can't just lose my trust and regain back that quick

Nope! Not with me.

Harry's been trying hard though, I'll admit. I just don't know...

We're back in NY, and Justin's here! I haven't seen him in about two months :o

He and Scooter are staying at my house for the week before we fly to Atlanta to start recording some songs for my album.

YES. MY ALBUM EKNSOAMSISLAJSLSKS

now...I'm just laying in my bunk reminiscing about good times on tour.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone pulling my curtain open.

"Sara!!" Niall smiled.

"Nialler!" I laughed "what's up?"

"nothin, im hungry!" He said, sitting on the edge of my bunk

"wanna go get something to eat? I'm hungry too" I said rubbing my belly.

"yea! We need to get some meat on those bones anyway!" he chuckled poking my arm.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pair of red vans.

We told the guys we were going out and asked if they wanted anything.

"could I come along?" Harry asked.

"yea, of course" I smiled.

Niall got a text and decided he didn't want to go anymore. Guess we'll just bring him something back...

Personally, I'm not a fan of fast food. But when you're hungry, you'll eat ANYTHING.

Harry and I swiftly got through the streets of New York unnoticed. The cashier lady at McDonalds recognized, though.

"c-can I take your order?" she smiled nervously.

"Yea...I'll have five mcchickens and two large fries and..." he stopped gesturing to me.

"uh...I'll just have an ice cream" I said eyeing the menu.

"okay, that'll be $10.64" the lady smiled.

Harry pulled out his wallet and paid. We stepped aside and waited for our order.

"are you sure that's all you wanted?" he asked.

"yea, I'm not that hungry." I said crossing my arms over my stomach.

"I'm really gonna miss you...y'know when we go on our promo tour" he mumbled.

"I'll miss you too, Harry" I said giving him a hug.

"I really don't want to let go" I whispered in my ear.

"order #7 is ready!" the woman called out.

I sighed. "looks like you have to"

We got our order and walked back to the tour bus.

Inside, I set the stuff on the table and walked to the back area where the boys were seated.

"guys! I got food!"