Chapter 7(:

Harry's POV

I woke up the next morning smiled, remembering what happened last night.

"What're you so smiley about?" Louis asked.

"erm, just a good dream is all." I replied.

"Was it about Sara?" Zayn teased

"No." I mummbled, going out into the hall

Walking to the bathroo, I started day dreaming and ended up bumping into something.

Actually, it was someone.

"nice one Haz." Sara groaned while rubbing her forehead.

"Sorry!" I said, pulling her into a huge bear hug 

"Soo..." she said looking up at me a little

"soooo..."

"yea...I'm gunna go now." she laughed skipping away

Adorable as always.

My phone started ringing. "hello?" I answered.

"Yes, hello? Harry? This is Simon. You guys have rehearsal at 1. Oh and bring Sara since she needs to rehearse too. Bye now." he said, rushed

"GUYS!!" I yelled.

I heard a chorus of 'huh' and 'what'.

"WE HAVE REHEARSAL AT 1. GET READY! ITS 12:30 ALREADY!"

There was lots of fumbling and footsteps and up the stairs came Sara, who rushed into her room.

After ten minutes me and the boys were fully dressed still waiting for Sara. She ran down the stairs wearing PINK yoga pants, a plain pink v-neck and black converse 

"you guys are mean!" she pouted as we changed the radio station. I just wasn't feeling the biebs today.

Niall fake-gasped.

"EVEN ME? YOUR NIALLER?" he exclaimed.

"yep!" she said, popping the 'p'

When we arrived at the X Factor studio there were tons of fans waiting outside. Sara ran towards them and started taking pictures and signing autographs.

"HI EVERYONE!" she screamed.

There was lots of squeals and screams after and then security came telling us we had to go in.

"hello boys, and um.... Sara." Simon said.

Sara and Simon didn't exactly see eye to eye

We rehearsed first. Our song this week was "My Life Would Suck Without You."

Sara sat in the audience singing along with us. She really was something...

 Sara's POV

I sat in the audience waiting for my turn to rehearse. I sang along to the boys' song and caught Harry staring at me every so often...weird.

I was kind of confused about what had happened last night. Did he like me? Did I like him?

My thoughts were interrupted by someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around to see my mentor, LA Reid.

"hey LA!" I said doing our secret handshake.

"hey girl! How are rehearsals?" he asked.

"eh, fine. I haven't rehearsed yet." I said.

"oh ok. Anyway I called up Savan and asked him which song you should sing. He said that Enchanted by Taylor Swift would be a good fit." he said.