Chapter 31(:

So yea, I'm skipping a few weeks of tour rehearsals. It's now mid-June and Sara and One Direction are meeting up for a group rehearsal :p

I woke up at 7 and yawned. Tour rehearsals! Woo.

I got dressed in some light green sweatpants from PINK, a gray long sleeve abercrombie shirt and gray converse.

I ran out to the limo waiting outside and waited patiently until we arrived.

When I got out, there were already paparazzi and fans lined up to see us.

I signed a few things and talked to the fans a bit before I went into the building.

"SARAAAAAA!!!" I heard a thick Irish voice shout.

"NIALLER!" I smiled.

"I missed you buddy!" he laughed

"I missed you too! Almost as much as I missed your laugh."

"WOAH. SO MANY MIRRORS!" I heard a mixed British voice say.

"ZAAAAAYYNNN!!" I shrieked before jumping into his arms for a hug.

"DONT FORGET CARROT BOY!" I heard Louis say.

"LOUUUU!!!" I shouted!

"SARA BEARA!!" he shouted back before squeezing me in a hug.

"woah, no love for daddy direction?" i heard Liam say.

"WATCH OUT FOR THAT SPOON!" I giggled before running and giving him a hug.

"don't forget the sexiest boyfriend around!" Harry said entering the room.

"Hazza!" I smiled.

My boys were all here<3

We rehearsed several covers we'd sing on tour. Dance moves weren't really what we were focusing on but we threw a few in here and there.

After 3 hours of running around singing our hearts out we decided  to mess around

I laid on the floor in the middle of the studio while the boys played ring- around-the-Rosie.

They all fell down and coincidentally Harry fell right on top of me.

"Harry!!" I whined.

"you love me" he winked.

After practicing for a bit longer we finished up and headed over to my place.

When we pulled up, the boys (besides Harry) gasped.

"it's huge!!" Louis exclaimed.

I just shrugged. I've lived in this house my whole life. Not really anything special.

We played a bunch of games on the Wii & Xbox and ran around playing hide and seek.

We're normal (sometimes)

I went on my Mac to check my twitter and got a video call

From Justin.

Ekneiwhiqlandhqlnsuwjdkwmfjwlldjsuwpsj excuse me while I die.

Breaaaaaathe Sara breaaaathe. This is the guy you'll be working with for a long time.

Okay *exhale*

I pressed 'answer' and Justin's face popped onto my screen

"Hi Justin!" I smiled.

"hey shawty!!" he laughed. He calls me shawty because I can't say it right and it's just a way of teasing me.

"shut up!" I frowned.

All of a sudden I flew off my chair.

"guys!!" I whined. They had kinda ran into the chair.

"who ya talkin to?" Niall asked.

"Justin Bieber!" I laughed.

"no, really!" he asked

I nodded my head over to the Mac and I'm not even kidding, Niall looked like he was about to have a panic attack.

I got back up and sat on Niall's lap while we talked to Justin. The rest of the boys joined us soon after.

"well I gotta go, scooters calling me. Talk to you later shawty!" Justin laughed before ending the call.

Harry gave me a weird look. "shawty?"

"he calls me that because I can't say it properly!"

He just raised his eyebrow and turned back to his phone.

Uh. No need for the attitude.

Whatever. We're flying over to LA for out first concert tonight. OMG.

#WeSoExcited ;D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we finally landed in LA! The fans here are craaaazzyyy!

The boys and I have a tour bus. A freaking tour bus.

This is A M A Z I N G

It was agreed we'd crash basically wherever we were. As long as it's clean, I'm good :p

Me and Harry sat on the floor in front of the couch.

"Saraaaaaa" he whined.

"yesssssss" I said copying his voice.

"I'm borrrrreeddd" he complained nudging me.

"what should we do?" I asked

He just shrugged. "Twitcam?"

I nodded and grabbed the Mac from beside me and logged on.

Harry and I fooled around, answered questions and called a couple fans. You know, the usual :p

A question popped into the chat box and Harry kinda read it.

"Harry! Are you and that slut Sara still going out?" it said.

He grabbed my cheek and gently kissed my lips.

He pulled away and smiled into the camera. "does that answer your question?"

I buried my face in his neck as he talked a bit longer.

At around 6 we had to sign off and start getting ready for soundcheck.

This is it. My first concert.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It went absolutely perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better first concert. Especially because I got to do it with my 5 best friends and boyfriend :D

.