Chapter 16(:

Sara's POV

I woke up the next morning really tired. I glanced at my clock, 6:30 AM.

I got up and headed for the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed in skinny blue jeans, a random super man tee with short navy blue UGGs.

I walked around the house looking around. No one was awake so I ran down to the patio out back. I suddenly saw a few puffs of smoke coming from around the corner. I got really worried. Was there a fire?

I turned the corner to see someone smoking. Not just anyone. It was Zayn.

"Zayn?" I whispered.

He turned around and looked at me with big eyes.

"uh...hey Sara. Why are you up so early?" he asked scratching the back of his neck

"I could ask you the same thing..." I replied, stepping closer to him.

"why?" I asked.  

He looked down, ashamed.

"it's ok Zayn, you can tell me anything." I patted his back.

We sat down on one of the pool chairs.

"it's a lot of stress." he started. "the competition, the paparazzi, everything." he sighed.

"I know it is, but you can always talk to someone about it. You know I'm here for you." I said.

"thanks...it's just a lot. Please don't tell anyone." he said.

I gave him a kind smile. "you know i'd never do that"

He smiled back and hugged me. "you're the best"

"I know." I laughed. "let's get inside before anyone else wakes up." I suggested.  

He nodded and threw out his cigarette. We walked into the house to see Liam and Mark coming down the stairs.

"morning" mark yawned.

"where've you two been?" liam asked with a questioning look.

"uhh...outback. Ya'know looking around and stuff..." I answered.

"hmm...ok." he nodded suspiciously.

"anyway...what do you guys wanna eat?" I asked.  

They all shrugged and looked at each other. "pancakes?" Zayn suggested.

I nodded. This I could manage. I got out all the supplies and set them on the island.

Mary came down the stairs followed by Rebecca, Niall, Louis, Colton, Skylar and Harry.

Skylar looked fairly close to Harry and was giving him a 'seductive' look. He seemed really annoyed.

"morning love" he mumbled.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. " ired?" I giggled. He nodded and nuzzled his head in my neck.

"enough with the PDA" skylar grumbled.

I rolled my eyes and asked Harry if he wanted to help make pancakes. He immediately brightened up and nodded excitedly.

We started making the pancakes and were almost done cooking all of them until I felt an egg splatter on my head.

I turned around to see a guilty looking Harry with an evil grin plastered on his face.

"Harry..." I said.

"yes love?" he asked

"did you just put egg in my hair?" I smiled getting closer to him.

"me? What? Pft, I never!" he laughed