Chapter One

I took the stage for x factor. You wouldn't believe how nervous I was!

"hi sweetie what's your name and how old are you?" Paula asked sweetly

"hey, I'm sara, Sara Hampton. I'm fourteen" I said

Yup. Sara Hampton. Only child of Michael and Olivia Hampton... The owners of one of the largest hotel and fashion corporations of 2010...

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I'm 14, an only child, and pretty talented, if I do say so myself.

"what'll you be singing today?" Simon asked, clearly bored out of his mind. I take it auditions haven't been too good lately...

"I'll be singing La La Land by Demi lovato."

"good luck!" LA Reid said.

I sang really well and when I glanced at Simon, you could tell he was shocked. I may not look like I have a powerful voice, but I really do.

"Paula, what do you think?"

"Sara, you have great potential. YES."

"nicole, how about you?"

"definitely! I agree with paula. You're amazing!"

"LA?"

"you got a yes from me"

"Simon?"

"honestly, I don't think you're ready to be on this show. You don't have a definite idea of the kind of artist you want to be yet. Sorry, it's a no."

I frowned at him as the crowd booed. They obviously didn't agree.

"Simon, I respect you and all but I disagree with you. I honestly feel I DO have what it takes. I know what I want to do and the kind of artist I want to be. And isn't this show supposed to help us grow?" I sassed back.

He merely rolled his eyes as the crowd cheered.

"Well, looks like you're going to Hollywood! Congrats Sara." Paula smiled.

I walked backstage and bumped into someone who was getting ready to go on.

"oh gosh I'm so sorry" I gasped.

"nah, it's ok. I shouldve been looking. By the way, congrats on getting through!" some boy said with a cute British accent.

I looked up at his gorgeous green eyes and smiled.

"I'm Harry. Harry Styles." he smiled back, holding out his hand.

"Sara Hampton." I said, gladly shaking his hand.

"Well I better get going. I'm up next. Nice meeting you!" he said.

"Yea, you too." I grinned shyly.

He walked off after that. Harry Styles... I think I'll remember that name.