Chapter 33(:

*Harrys POV*

It's been a week and two days.

A whole week.

And two days.

Sara and I have had our arguments, but we've never broken up! She dumped me without even giving it a second thought.

To top that, she wrote a song about it in a matter of hours. I messed up big time.

Me and skylar are friends and just because my girlfrie--

Ex-girlfriend* :/

Doesn't like her, that means I can't ?

That's not the problem though. Skylar and I kissed.

Being honest, it wasn't forced upon me. We both leaned in and I do have to take the blame.

It was all in the heat of the moment and now because of that one moment I just lost the girl I love. It's not like I can apologize and everything will be fine because Sara is stubborn.

When you lose her trust you have to work your ass off to get it back. I've been moping around all sad and depressed. She looks fine, but I heard her cry while on the phone with Justin the other night.

I would do anything to get her back, but nothing is ever gonna be enough.

*Saras POV*

I woke up the next day in my bunk covered in a blanket. I fell asleep talking to Justin. Besides the boys, he's my best guy friend.

He was really upset that Harry would do something like that. He acts like a protective big brother sometimes, but that's why I love him.

Harry has been moping around but I don't see why. He had it coming.

Today we all have an interview at this morning talk show. Over the course of the 3 months we've been on tour, we've had literally a bajillion interviews.

Yes. A bajillion.

I don't exactly know if the public knows Harry and I aren't together. I haven't been on Twitter since the night we broke up, soo...

Maybe I should go on now...

I unlocked my phone and went on the twitter app and looked through my mentions.

"are you and Harry really over? :/"

"I can't believe you and Harry broke up! Can I have him now?"

"I'm glad Harry broke up with you. You're nothing but a slut and whore."

"please get back with Harry! You guys were perfect </3"

"I like your new song! Is it about skylar and Harry?"

So they did know...

I might as well clear things up before it gets too out of hand.

"Most of you have heard about the rumors...unfortunately they are true. Please know that there was a good reason for all of this and that Harry and I are still friends xx"

I didn't want to be a downer on twitter so right after I tweeted

"Glad you guys liked the new song :p Who's excited for the show tonight!? I know I am :D"

Eh. That should do.

I got dressed into black jeans, a flowy tanktop and white sandals.

After straightening my hair, I walked out to see the boys in an intense FIFA battle. Paul walked into the bus and informed us of the large crowd was waiting for us so we had to stick together.