[13] hurt

• Dedicated to Emily c: <3

A/N: This is poorly written as I am tired and distracted.

Also, those of you who like Lonnie might want to kill him by then end of this.

Preston and Ashton shippers might be cheering.

read losers

ily

-

-

-

"Get up you shit!"

I bolted upright, nearly tumbling out of bed and onto the floor. My brother's annoyingly cheerful face swam into view and I glared at him.

"You son of a three legged prostitute," I ground out, "I was sleeping."

He grinned cheekily at me and poked me in the stomach.

"Get your shit together Preston, we're going to have cliche brother bonding time."

"Nooooo!" I wailed, gripping my sheets dramatically.

Lonnie groaned from beneath me and punched the bottom of my bed.

"Lonnie, I'll have you know you just punched my butt," I stated matter of factly.

"Good," he chuckled sleepily, "that was the entire meaning of my existence. Your butt is fabulous."

"You owe me one butt touch."

"I very much look forward to that experience. Now if you don't mind, go the fuck away so I can sleep."

"Lazy ass."

"Duh."

I rolled my eyes and slid off the bed, striding over to the bathroom and locking the door.

I peeled my shirt off and winced at my arm, which was smattered with deep red cuts. My eyes were closed as I changed the rest of the way, tugging on a black shirt and sliding on a Billy Talent sweatshirt over it. The skinny jeans made me fall on my ass with a pained 'oomf' but I finally pulled the gray material over my legs.

Ten minutes later Jesse and I were sat in the car, blasting Get Scared as loud as humanly possible. I would have winced but I loved them too much to even think of doing that. He had insisted on taking us for ice cream and one thing you should know about Jesse is you never deny him ice cream or sweets. Trust me, it would be the last thing you do.

"What exactly are we going to talk about?" I asked curiously.

"My left ballsack." he deadpanned.

"No seriously."

"Mason's slight bondage kink."

"Ew. Just tell me."

"You're right, sorry."

"Yeah I know."

"...It's really about my newly discovered tit."

"I disown you."

We glanced at each other for two seconds and burst out laughing.

-

-

-

"I swear to god if you say it one more time I'll kill you," I glared.

"Don't let Lonnie put his hand up your shirt or your little baby tits will be finagled and he'll know you have a vagine." he stated for the third time in a row.

I groaned and banged my head on the table of the ice cream parlor, my cookie dough ice cream in hand. Jesse just gave me a shit eating grin.

"I don't approve of your existence," I ground out.