[12] Prove You Wrong

A/N: yes beat me over the head with a wooden spoon I haven't updated in 5 ever. So I made this chapter extra long and hopefully extra cute. But I'm sick so it might sound like a five year old wrote it.

The songs that inspired this chapter are Prove You Wrong by He is We [so amazing oh my god] and Backseat Serenade by All Time Low.

I started writing a new book please read it; it's werewolf boyxboy and I'm having a shit ton of fun writing it. It's called Imaginary so please check that out c:

now read, peasants.

-

-

-

[PRESTON'S POV]

I woke up content, every single part of my body relaxed and comfortable. Well until I realized I was lying atop a something warm and...breathing.

I shrieked, flailing and crashing to the ground as my arms pin-wheeled. A groan slipped from my lips and I heard a sleepy chuckle coming from just above me.

"Well that was adorable." Lonnie stated in a voice that was husky from sleep.

I just stuck my tongue out at him and he caught it between his fingers. My noise of indignation was drowned out by Lonnie's tired giggles.

I stood and went to walk away when he grabbed my hand and tugged me back to him, causing me to crash against his chest.

"Don't go," he breathed, his lips centimeters from mine, "stay here for a bit."

His lips pressed softly against mine and I smiled into the kiss. We separated slowly and I blushed bright red.

"I love it when you do that," he muttered, his thumbs brushing over my crimson cheeks, "you're so cute."

We layed there for a moment, just listening to each other breathe and feeling a sense of security.

"So...what are we?" Lonnie murmured softly.

I tensed, unsure as to what I wanted to say.

"I don't know. I don't really think...I can be in a relationship right now." I spoke honestly.

Much to my surprise, Lonnie just nodded, smiling gently.

"I understand. It's perfectly okay. Just...let me take you on a date." he spoke with a devilish smile.

I groaned, burying my face in the crook of his neck.

"I've never been on a date." my voice came out muffled and quiet, the heat radiating off my cheeks.

Lonnie lifted my head off of his shoulder and looked into my eyes.

"Well I guess we'll just have to make it the most perfect date ever then," he said with a radiant grin.

"Ugh fineee," I groaned playfully, smiling cheekily, "but a classy bitch like me has to have a classy date."

I flipped my imaginary hair over my shoulder and Lonnie looked very concerned.

"I think Ashton might have rubbed off on you a bit..." Lonnie bit his lip, fighting back laughter.

"You ass! He did not!" I huffed and pouted.

He just chuckled and we both got up, getting ready for whatever Lonnie had planned.

-

-

-

"Lonnieeee," I complained, pouted at him, "where are we going?"

He rolled his eyes and chuckled at me. Again.