Chapter 15

JADE'S POV:

He laid there so peacefully asleep. He looked adorable when he was sleeping. He had a slight snore to him and his long hair halfway over his face. Suddenly I got a text from a blocked number.

*UNKNOWN*

~Hey der Gorgeous (:

I stared hard at the number trying to see who had texted me.

I replied back.

- Erm hi. Who is this?

~ Don't tell me you blocked my number again babe?

Suddenly I felt chills and I quickly looked over at Davin and saw he was still asleep.

- I told you I'm still with him! I have to tell him later.

~ Times ticking babe. I can't wait anymore I need you again! :*

- Meet me tomorrow at lunch. I'll talk to you then.

~ And we can hang out to? pweaze?

-fine. I can't say no to you (:

I laid my phone on the table that lay beside my bed. I plugged it in and quickly fell asleep, thinking I wouldn't have to tell Davin soon.

* THE NEXT MORNING*

I was woken by a kiss on the cheek and the scent of Davin walking to the bathroom. I really loved him and I didn't want to hurt him. I hate having to choose. I got up an walked into the closet getting changed into my skinnys and white shirt. I went down to cook some breakfast when I saw a figure on the couch. I was startled by the figure not knowing who it was.

I walked over to the couch to the sleeping figure and tried to see the face. I saw it was Marvin. He probably needed a place to stay. I went back to the kitchen and turned the oven on and then I heard a loud bang. And then I heard Davin shout. "Shit!"

I then quickly went upstairs to see what ha happen. I opened the bathroom door to see he had slipped in the shower and hit his head. I chuckled a little. "Silly you're supposed to step out not fall." "Shutup!" he got up and put a towel around hisself an rubbed his head. "Ow." "Awe I'm sorry sweety." I teased a bit. "Come down I'm cooking this morning." "YES!" I walked down to find Marvin up and digging in the shelfs. I walked over to him and slapped him in the head. "Hey! What was that for?" "Bc I'm cooking and you're digging." Soon we were eating bacon and eggs at the dinner table.

DAVIN'S POV:

I had fallen in the shower early that morning. My head was still hurting and everything. Jade cooked this morning and it was really yummy!

She was really easily startled this morning and she was acting weird. I worried because I didn't want anything to be wrong. I went up to her while she was cleaning the dishes. I wrapped my arms around her small figure and kissed her cheek and asked what was wrong. She smiled. "Nothing, Babe."

"Are you sure? You were acting different this morning." "I just didn't get much sleep last night because I was reading." "Oh okay. I'm just wondering." I didn't think she was telling the truth. I can tell when she is sad or something is bothering her. Soon she said she was going to meet her friend from her childhood and they were getting some lunch. "I won't be home until 6! So I won't be cooking!" she closed the door behind her and locked it. "What's going on with her?" I said to myself.

JADE'S POV

"Hey, beautiful!" "Hey hot stuff!" I wrapped my arms around the tall muscular figure and felt a kiss lay upon my cheek. "How are you?"