Chapter 13

Marvin pulls up and gets me in his car and goes around to his side and gets in and speeds off. "Don't die on me man!" He was panicking, the worse thing to do. Soon enough I noticed he wasn't slowing up. We passed several cars, swerving around each one that was in front of us. "All these damn fucking cars in the way!"

It was starting to be a blur. I couldn't see after then and then I blacked out.

I woke up in an I.V and with a wrap around my side. I heard sobbing next to me and I reached out and I immediately felt a hand lay on my face. I knew it was Jade, her touch was soft and calming. I couldn't see well because everything was a blur. And then I blacked out again.

THREE DAYS LATER

I was out of the hospital and at home with Marvin sitting on te couch with me playing xbox. Jade on my lap while she was reading a informational baby book. While I was beating Marvin's ass at a gam of Black Ops II. I get a call and I pause the game. "Hey why'd you do that I was bout to get a kill streak!" "Marvin you barely even got two kills."

I pick up and I hear a familiar voice. It was my mother. " Hey mum!" "Hey boy, why don't you call me anymore!?"

"Um sorry mum i-" I get interrupted by her saying " Well you should call often that's no way to treat you mother!" After a long conversation with my mother I settled plans with her to come see her because for her reasons she says I don't visit enough. "Tomorrow we're going to my mums babe." Jade replies," We are?! Awesome I get to meet your parents!"

It was the next day and I woke up early bc it was a long drive ahead of us. "Babe you ready yet?! we have to be there by five!?" I looked at the clock an saw 3:30. It was a two hour drive form here to my mothers. Jade came down in this purple dress. She gave it a twirl and asked how she looked and as always I said,"Beautiful as always my love." I gave her a kiss and we hurried in my car and drove on the way to Louisiana. I put the convertible top down to my black mustang. I turned up the music and sped up alittle.

Jade laughed and danced in her seat

while sing along to a song. We finally got to my mothers house and we pulled up the long dirt drive. we got out the car and went up to the front door and knocked. I hear a little bit of clattering and then the door opened a little at a time.