Chapter 8

We were rushing to get Ethan to the hospital. When we got there we went to the emergency room. When they checked him they said he had a slight head injury and some broken ribs and he had to stay there for atleast a month. I started to take a seat to rest, but before I could Ethan's sister busted through the door! Ethan's sister was almost in tears. She said,"Oh my gosh ETHAN!!". She melt beside her brothers hospital bed and started to talk to him, which he couldn't hear her because he was in a coma. We calmed her down and started talking to her."Cassidy, he will be out of the hospital in a month", Austin said.

We left the hospital after two hours there and dropped Cassidy off at her house. We finally got to the apartment and Adrianna and Austin helped me in the house. I threw myself on the couch with a big sigh. I was beat....like literally beat I had a sore on my stomach and I had bruises all over my arms and face and a black eye. Jade had given me a plastic bag full of ice and then slap a piece of meat on my face which really hurt. I winced and whimpered when she did that."Sorry Davin" Jade said."It's alright" I said. She stayed with for a long time and I talked to her more and more and we got to know each other better. Soon she went home and it was 10:00 at night and I went to sleep easily you could say.