Chapter 9

I woke up to the smell of bacon and I ran downstairs and jumped on the seat by the bar. Austin had me a plate fixed and I ate. I got dressed in my red plaid shirt, black skinny's and red converse. I decided to walk out into town and pick up a few Monsters and an Icee.

So I got up to a gasstation and went in and started getting my usual mixed Icee and listening to Face Down by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I suddenly felt a poke at my side and turned to see her face with a Moster in her hand. I said" Hey jade what are you doin'". She pointed to the monster she had in her hand and I had a pretty good idea what she was doing. I said,"Ahh ok gotchya".

I asked her if I could join her and she nodded yes shyly. She went to the cash register and bought her drink and I stood behind her and soon stepped to the cash register and pay for my Icee. We were walking and I suggested that we go to my house and hang. I don't know what I was thinking.

When we got to the door and asked her to hold my drink and she took it and I took my keys out of my pocket. I told Jade to be quiet because Austin and Adrianna had been sleeping on the couch. She Stopped and looked around and I grabbed her hand pulling her upstairs to my room and she sat at the end of my bed and I sat next to her and started drinking my Icee.

I asked,"Why don't you talk?...". She shrugged and looked at her lap. I said,"Jade I'm not going to pressure you into doing something you don't want to...". I shyly looked away and then started to stare at her. I had just realized that she closed her eyes and just opened them again and I did something even I can't believe I would do. I said,"Um Jade I think I love you and would protect you from anything.

"Who ever made you stop taking they should just go die in a hole!". Jade said,"I-I love you to". She pushed her lips against mine and I closed my eyes and after that I closed the kiss with a breath of air. I said,"Jade,would you be my girlfriend?". She said,"Of coarse".