Chapter 5

We headed to the house after school. I ran upstairs to my bedroom an pummeled onto the bed. I pulled out my phone, at which I turned off, and threw it on the desk. I was quickly dozing off until I heard Ethan and Austin playing Black ops on the Xbox. I tried falling back asleep. I saw again the same dream of which I had many nights. The car was just about to hit us and then....* phone rings* .

I had woken to a text. It was from Jade, and she said" Hey(:" and I texted back and said"hey :)". Soon after she told me about the cheerleaders at lunch we had a long conversation. She told me about her self and I to. It was six o'clock and I eventually had to say good bye and go fix me something to eat because I was starving. I headed downstairs and put in my earphones. I went and like in the fridge and heated some pizza from the other night. I got my plate of pizza and went back upstairs. I was still tired and I fell asleep after I ate my pizza. I woke up to Austin shaking me and yelling we're going to the movies. He said to bring some with me. The only person I thought to bring was....Jade. I actually had the confidence in calling her to ask her about the movies. I sounded stupid while stuttering my words. I asked Austin if we could stop by her place and pick her up and he said yeh while he picked about it. We all got in the truck with Austin and Adrianna in the front and me in the back. It was raing pretty hard, but we still went to the movies. We first got to Ethan's house and Austin being an idiot honked the horn and screamed Ethan's name. He walked out with his GreenDay shirt, skinny jeans, black converse, and his black jacket. We arrived at Jade's house. Jade's house was wooded all around and kinda creepy at night. I ran up to the door with an umbrella and rang the doorbell and she came right to the door. " Hey!" I quickly replied at a nervous tint, "Heh Erm hi!" We headed back to the truck and I let her slip in first. Letting we take we time so we weren't squished in the back. It was a long and awkward ride to the movies. I just hoped tonight was not like this.