Chapter 3

I walked back home and I dug in my pockets for my keys. I put the keys in the door and unlocked it. I walked in and turned the lights on to find a real mess. I saw dirty plates on the table, empty glasses on the counters and by the couch on the floor. It truly was a mess. I decided to clean the house by first picking up the trash and cleaning the dishes. I vacuumed the floor and cleaned the couch. All the counters were cleaned and all the dishes were put away.
I went upstairs to my room and plopped on my bed and let out a sigh. I was extremely exhausted.
I fell asleep peacefully that night. I don't know why, but I had a different dream that night. It was about that girl. She was so beautiful and so unexplainable. When I woke up I got dressed into my batman shirt, black skinny jeans and my black converse. I drove to the local coffee shop in town and got a latte. I arrived at the schools parking lot and parked my car at the end of the row. The school was very large in size. Just like any other typical high school there were nerds, jocks, gamers, Emos, and then the worst people I met at the high school at the beginning of the year, preps.
The preps are usually the most popular ones who judge every body. Some think they are going to be successful with jobs. But some of these people think they can get jobs with 'swag'. But instead of cleaning up their act and trying to pass senior year, they spent most of their nights rolling houses an getting drunk.