Chapter 7

After the movie was over we decided to get some more popcorn and as soon as Ethan got to the machine some preps pushed him out of the way. Ethan came back and pushed him back and the big figured guy punched him dead in the jaw that made Ethan fall. This made me anger and boil. I went to Ethan to make sure he was okay. Then I did the most stupidest thing I ever done and reared back and punched the asshole right in the face and nocked him down. Austin stepped up and he got punched in the face and slightly stumbled back, but soon put the guy out in one punch.

While I was looking at Austin I had totally forgot about the prep I punched in the nose and he pushed me into the counter and kept punching me in the face,but after the third punch Austin tackled him to the ground off of me. Ethan was still a little unconscious and swung at a prep that called for his friends and missed. I had nocked a prep out, but more came in and two preps held Austin and another punched him in the gut. Two ganged up on me laying me flat on the ground and started kicking me and Ethan.

Five security guards came and tackled most of the preps. Some of the preps ran for their trucks and cars, but there were already security guards outside. Adrianna and Jade were trying to get us up. Austin got himself up. I got up and stumbled right when I got up. Ethan was passed out on the ground and me and Austin put him in the truck and drove to the hospital.