Random Shit

15. Random Shit

3rd Person POV.

Phana still wasn't feeling well. He got better pretty quickly though, he still has a fever and a really bad stomach ache, but other than that he's feeling a lot better.

He's laying in bed right now while Forth's having a meeting in his office down stairs.

"Pha, you awake baby?" Forth asked knocking on their bedroom door before walking in with one of his business partners standing in the doorway.

"Hm?" Pha asked turning over to face Forth but still hiding from the guy in the doorway.

"We're gonna order lunch, do you want anything?" Forth asked sitting on the bed and played with Pha's hair.

Pha shook his head, "No, I can't eat without throwing up,"

Forth just sighed, he hates when Phana is sick, or in pain, or not ok.

"Have you taken your medicine yet?" Forth asked and just kept trying to help Pha in any way he could.

"Yeah, but I just threw it back up a few minutes later," Pha mumbled and started coughing a lot.

Forth went to the bathroom and got Pha a cold cloth to put on his head to help the fever.

"Just wait in the living room, I'll be down in a minute," Forth said to the man who was still standing in the doorway just watching the couple. He was a close friend to Forth in the business world.

"Who's that?" Phana mumbled and hugged Forth when he leaned over the smaller to put the cloth on his head.

"Just a friend of mine, we're working on some business stuff," Forth said and kissed Pha's cheek.

"Call me if you need anything," Forth said and Pha nodded and tried to go back to sleep.

- Hours later -

Forth wasn't home yet by the time Pha woke up so Pha started texting the group chat that himself, Wayo, Kit and Tin are in. Tin was only added because Kit added him on accident and doesnt know how to delete him.

 Tin was only added because Kit added him on accident and doesnt know how to delete him

"I give up

"I give up..." Phana mumbled and put his phone down and tried to go back to sleep.

*knock knock*

"Pha?" Forth asked knocking on the door and then walking in. Pha acted asleep just to see what Forth would do.

"Boyfriend?" Another male voice asked Forth. Forth nodded and opened and cabinet on his side of the bed and handed the unknown male an envelope of cash.

"So just buy a bunch of clothes and then bring them to you?" The male asked, Pha started to 'wake up' and Forth nodded.

"Forth?" Pha mumbled acting like he just woke up, Forth smiled and sat down next to Pha on the bed, the mystery man just stood there waiting for Forth.

"Who's that?" Pha mumbled and sat up leaning on Forth.

"My personal assistant, Ae this is my boyfriend Phana, Pha this is my personal assistant Ae," Forth said and Pha smiled and waved to Ae. Ae smiled and waved as well.

"Aren't you in my 4th class?" Ae asked looking at Pha. Pha thought about it and then nodded. They were classmates.
Forth just smiled happy that they got along.