Contracts and Rules PT1

4. Contracts and Rules PT1 (continuing from ch.3)

Pha's POV - The Next Morning -

I woke up and left a note for the girls saying that I was going to Forth's office building, I was going to look for an apartment, and to call me if they needed anything. Then I left and called Forth while I was walking.

"Hey, why'd you hang up last night?" Forth asked as soon as he answered the call. 

"I called you on accident, um... could I come over and we can talk about the 'Sugar' stuff?" I asked.

"Yeah, you alright? " Forth asked. 

"Yeah, what do you mean?" I was confused. 

"You sound scared and sad, you ok?" He asked again. 

"I'm fine... just stressed..." I mumbled and I heard Forth sigh.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked again, I sighed.

"I'll tell you when I get there," I said and then hung up on him.

+ at Forth's office + 3rd Person POV.

"Baby boy, what's wrong?" Forth asked and hugged Phana. He was waiting outside for the younger so he wouldn't get lost inside the building. Phana tried not to cry but he ended up crying on Forth's shoulder. Forth just hugged the younger to try and comfort him, while carrying him inside the building and into his office. 

"Wanna talk about it?" Forth asked about an hour later, Phana was just laying his head on Forth's shoulder and sitting on his lap trying to calm down. 

"I got kicked out," Phana mumbled. Forth was confused. 

"Out of what?" Forth asked and Phana sat up a bit and started talking.

"Kicked out of my apartment, my mom kicked me out," Phana said and Forth hugged him. 

"Do you have anywhere to go?" Forth asked and Phana shook his head no. He didn't want to bring up Nate and Eva. Not yet. 

"You can stay with me. I have an extra room at my place if you want it," Forth said and Phana nodded silently asking if he could move in with Forth until he got his own place. 

"We need to go over the contract and the rules first though, is that ok with you?" Forth added. Phana nodded.

"Can we talk while eating lunch? I haven't eaten since I saw you last night," Phana mumbled and Forth nodded. 

"Of course baby," Forth said and smiled before they both got up to go out for lunch. 

AN: Next chapter will be a part 2 with the rules + contract