Chapter 1

I wake up with a headache that pounds at my skull, making me wish I can just go back to sleep again. Until I notice my lack of jeans and the fact that I'm in a bed I don't recognise, in a room I've never seen and... I turn my head to the side... Oh shit, I'm in bed with a guy.

As if on cue, his arms reach out as he yawns and I find myself stifling a yawn too. Well, they always do say yawning is contagious. Wait, what the fuck? I could've just slept with a guy, yet my thoughts revolve around yawns being as easy to catch as a cold. My brain is seriously messed up.

"Who are you? What happened? And why the fuck am I in bed with you?" He jumps slightly at my voice, but after that seems fine. As he works on speaking, I take the time to look around, seemingly having nothing else to do as I impatiently tap my knee, wanting answers.

The room is cosy, and most definitely lived in. Pictures and posters line the walls and their are photographs in frames on the bedside table and a desk nearby. I found myself wondering if this actually is a guy's room. Because, my room is the complete opposite. Empty and dull and lifeless. Not that I care.

I shake away the thoughts of home.

"You don't remember anything?"

Shaking my head, I try to rid my brain of all thoughts other than what could've happened last night. All I really remember is the flashing lights and lust-driven people on the make-shift dance floor. Then a couple of tequilla shots and then, my memory goes blank.

"I was drunk, I passed out. That's it." He nods, and shakes his head as if trying to rid a memory from it. "Why? What happened?" The panic in my voice is clear. "We didn't have, uh, ya know, uh, did we?" I can feel a blush crawling to my cheeks and I curse myself for blushing around some guy I've never met before.

"No! No, we, we just kissed."

"Just kissed!" Did he seriously just say that? A kiss with another guy is not just a kiss. It's the death of me. If anyone finds out... I don't let myself continue the thought, trying to get rid of it completely. "Explain everything. From the start."

And so I listen carefully as he begins to explain; "Well, I brought you up here and let you sleep, as you had passed out. A little later, you wake up and start trying to kiss me and stuff. You ended up taking off your jeans and I somehow managed to stop you from taking off mine... Despite your persistence. And then, you kissed me. I convinced you to lay down, which you forced me to do too, before you just fell asleep, you were flat out cold." He finishes and shrugs as I stare at him in disbelief.

"Bullshit," I say. "That's bullshit, man." Just like I repeated those words in my head as he told me the story, I repeat them now, aloud, before his voice stops me.

"You enjoyed it, you know."

"Enjoyed what?" I ask him bluntly.

"The kiss."

Scoffing, I look up at him, but his face shows all the signs of seriousness and none of teasing. Not like that'll make me believe him.

"Stop giving me bull."

"I mean, you could kiss me again, if you wanted to check." He offers it as if I hadn't even spoken.

"Ya know what? I'm done." I pull on my jeans and walk out the bedroom door, glad to see the stairs nearby.

"There's paracetemol on the table by the door!" His voice fades as I continue walking.

"Fuck you!" My stubborn reply earns a laugh.

I near the door, take the paracetemol anyway - it isn't like I'll ever see him again - and leave.

He can go fuck himself with his stupid mansion and stupid warm bed and ripped muscles and... His stupid, supposedly good kissing. Yeah, he can go fuck himself for sure.