Hermonie Granger Vs Rin Tohsaka

Hermione let her bra fall to the floor next to her shirt letting her breast breath her nipples stiffening up due to the cold, before stretching. All the other Gryffindors were out celebrating winning the quidditch cup, but she decided to stay behind and study. But first she was going to change into something a bit more comfortable. She slipped her shoes off and pulled her stockings off allowing her to stretch her toes, then wiggled out of her skirt and finally pulling her panties off. She sat down as she did and allowed them to rest on her big toe for a moment as she grinned, proud of her fine body before flicking her undergarments of her feet with one quick motion.

     Tohsaka walked through the halls of Hogwarts annoyed as all hell.

     “There's no one in this damn building”

     she thought to herself, though little did she know all the students were out partying at the Gryffindor celebration.

    “Damn it another dead in”

     She said as she ended up in a well decorated wall only with a painting of a fat lady

      “hmph watch your language young lady”

     the painting on the wall replied much to the young mages surprise.

     At first Tohsaka was a little taken back but she quickly regained her composure (as she had seen many strange things in her life).

    “Excuse me ma’am do you happen to know where I can find the Sword of Gryffindor”

     she asked trying to mask her shock with politeness.

     “I've heard of no such thing

   ” the fat lady in the painting said folding her arms and looking away for a moment before giving Tohsaka a dirty look

     “Ahh I get it you're a student from another house trying to get a look at the Gryffindor common room well I shan't allow it”

     the fat lady said

     “The Gryffindor common room that must be where they are keeping the sword” Tohsaka thought to herself.

“I demand you let me in at once”

     the young mage exclaimed her politeness quickly fading

    “Oh such nerve why I'd never”

     the fat lady replied angrily.

Tohsaka pulled out a crystallized spell and fired ganr shot only nearly missing the painting

“Next time I'll be a bit more accurate”

     the mage said scowling at the paining.

    “Yes of course, you are always welcome”

     the painting said quickly, and fearfully before swinging open.

Hermione jumped at the boom her small breast jiggling slightly

     “what was that”

     She thought to herself before grabbing her wand

    “Better check it out”
    she said quietly trying to hide her fear if only from herself

    She quickly and quietly made her way to the commons and hid behind the corner only poking her head out. What she saw confused Her, a girl around her age in red. What was she doing here? Was she the one who caused the booming sound? Then she noticed what was in her hand. A crystallized attack spell.