Epilogue

Lexi’s POV

“Okay class, please turn to page 98 in your books.” tap tap tap. That’s all I was hearing throughout the whole class. Tap tap tap. That annoying tapping sound filled my ears. Tap tap ta- “psst, Taehyung! I’m going to snap your fingers off if you don’t stop taping my desk.” I hear him stifle a laugh. “Well Andy told me to annoy you since he isn’t in this class to do it himself so i’m doing him a favor.” I roll my eyes. “Typical.” the bell rings interrupting the teacher. “Why is it that after everything is back to normal, class seems slow?” he shrugs. “I basically got here so I wouldn’t know I guess.” I nod. “I guess that’s a good thing though. I mean, the thrill was fun but i’m tired of hospitals.” he laughs, “oh yeah, I don’t think I want to go through that again. The healing process hurts.”

“Yeah, let’s go to lunch before Andy thinks we died.” we walk to the cafeteria and find Andy sitting with Juliet. Turns out the pregnancy was just a rumor. And me and her are good because we had a long talk after I got out of the hospital. Me and Andy straighten things out. I’m glad he is back in school because I want him to be successful. “Hey, wanna skip. I heard there is a vampire out north looking for a family to be with. Tae? Wanna join our adventure?”

“Gladly.” we all l out of the cafeteria laughing and pushing each other. “You go first.” he leaves a chast kiss on my lips.

Later on the year I graduate, following along with Andy and Taehyung. Juliet ended up leaving two months after the full moon so we never seen her again. Taehyung found his mate and now he is married with a beautiful baby, he lives in Korea again. Maryanna and Remington broke up and now she is working in Ohio as a assistance in office. Justin is married to Josh, they fixed things.

Me and Andy.. well we are engaged and we moved to California. The vampire was apparently a 14 year old kid so me and Andy took him in and now we kinda have a kid to raise. Things haven’t really been different since then. We all keep in touch and we have a tradition every year on every holiday to meet and celebrate as a family.

Andy he’s still the same. My demon.

My M O N S T E R

_________

That is the end of Monster. I want to thank you all for your support. Please never stop reading my stories I have more on the way. I appreciate the 4k reads. I love you guys ❤❤ don't be quiet!!! Comment anytime or message me anytime. I might start a imagine book for different characters or celebs. So DM me anytime ❤❤