Prophecy

Andy's POV

I had to leave early while Lexi was going to school. She kept asking why I wasn't going to school and I can't tell her. She knows something is up and there is! She asked me why I have been unexpectedly having things to 'take care of' with Ashley. Well that's a thing she can't know. I don't want her hurt. Ashley had tracted a demon in the school.. and well it's off because we are the only ones on Earth so we are trying to figure out who the demon is. And supposedly the demon is trying to change the prophecy. The one I told Lexi, were we will all be set free from the realms of hell and be humans again. And we can't change the prophecy.. because it will change the past. And if we change the past, that will mean I never met Lexi and she won't remember me when I remeet her and I don't want to. It will hurt. Me and Ashley are out looking for the demon. But we have to go get coffee before we go to school... I need my coffee. Me and Ashley grab our coffee taking a sip as we silently watch Lexi talk to Maryanna. Yeah we have to look at the school because that's were the demon is. And supposedly it is always near Lexi. So we're kind of stalking her. Lexi was sitting on a bench outside, her head in her hands as Maryanna rubs her back. She's crying... I don't know why, I can't hear her. I want to see what's wrong but I have to stay here. Me and Ashley were in the car ,parked in the parking lot. I hate to do this to her. But it's for her safety.

Lexi's POV

"Mare, I don't know what to do..." I say whipping my tears. "Break up with him..." I look at her, eyebrows knitted. "Why?" I ask.
"Well he seems to be pushing you, and plus I don't trust him... He seems dangerous and weird." I stand up putting my hands on my hips. "He isn't dangerous and he isn't weird!!! Why does people think he is a bad guy!!!??? I asked for advice not judgment!" Maryanna stands up getting into my face. "I gave you advice! Brake. Up. With. Him. He isn't good for you Lexi! He is obviously using you to get his dick wet!!! And im not in for it! I said get out of your comfort zone, not fuck him on the spot! If your not ready your not ready!"

"You suggested me to get 'laid'!!!" I say pushing her aways from me. "Lexi... Look... Remington told me things about Andy and I suggest you brake up with him or we can't be friends... I don't want to be around someone thats bad news... And Andy is bad news... I'll see at home." Mare walks away... Leaving me in tears. Why would I brake up with Andy? I don't want to but I also want to keep my friendship... I don't know what to do. I grab my bag heading to breakfast. That's when I see her again.... The girl with brown hair...

I see her face more clearly...

"Lyli?" I ask.

Andy's POV

I just watched as Maryanna and Lexi bicker. I open the door but only for Ashley to stop me. "What are you doing?" , "I'm eavesdropping." He lets me go as I hide by a bush listening to there conversation. "Brake up with him." I knitt my eyebrows as I hear Maryanna speak. "Why?"

"Well he seems to be pushing you, and plus I don't trust him... Well fuck you to Maryanna "He isn't dangerous and he isn't weird!!! Why does people think he is a bad guy!!!??? I asked for advice not judgment." Oh you go gurl. "I gave you advice! Brake. Up. With. Him. He isn't good for you Lexi! He is obviously using you to get his dick wet!!! And im not in for it! I said get out of your comfort zone, not fuck him on the spot! If your not ready your not ready!"
Oh...
"You suggested me to get 'laid'!!!" I get closer.. that's why Lexi wanted to pleasure me. "Lexi... Look... Remington told me things about Andy and I suggest you brake up with him or we can't be friends... I don't want to be around someone thats bad news... And Andy is bad news... I'll see at home." I watch as I see Maryanna walk aways and Lexi gather her stuff. I walk back to the car getting in and Ashley drives off. "Did you sense it on mare?" I look. "Yeah... It was bad... She stenches of demon. We need to find out what she wants with Lexi." He nods. "Might have to kill her."

Lexi's POV last change of POV

"Lyli?" She smiles waving. "Lexi." I gulp... I'm seeing things... No... It's not her. Tears well up.... "Is this real?" She nods. "I'm a ghost. I kind of stayed here. I've been kind of following you... In a good way." I laugh. I walk closer to her. "Can I only see you?" She shakes her head. "I can make it to where only you can, and I am right now." I nod. Tears stream down my face. "Can I hug you?" She shakes her head. "Am I seeing things?" , "No, I know what Andy is...demon....I know who killed me to... Your step dad." I wipe my tears. "So you follow me?"

"Pretty much. Just think of me as your gardian Angel. I won't be around all the time..... Well I have to go... I'll see your around chick." I watch as she fades into the background. Should I tell Andy? No. Nope.. nodda. He's keeping something from me. Im allowed to do the same. I head to breakfast, pretending nothing happened.

-time skip-
I was walking home with Maryanna. She said she would still talk to me but she doesn't want to when I'm around Andy. I'm not telling her about lyli. "I'm going in my room." Go up to my room looking at my phone.

Andy: we need to talk.

I just ignore him. I don't want to talk to him right now. My phone buzzes again.

Andy: I'm coming over since your ignoring me.

I roll my eyes. No. I'm going out. He can suck my imaginary cock.
And when I mean out... I mean party.. I don't need protection.

I'm independent
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! Sorry for the short chapter. But my good friend has a new book out please go check that out Galisterr