love and lust

Lexi's POV

"Yep."......"yes..."....."why the fuck would that be true?"......." Okay we can talk when you get home."

"Maryanna, you better not be lying!"

"Okay bye."

Maryanna just called. She told me that she saw something....demon like. I hope she doesnt know. The only demons in this world is the boys. So who did she see? Did she see Andy feeding? Shit. I prayed she didnt know.

Speaking of Andy, he has been acting weird. He never really hung out with Ashley this much and it worries me. Just a few days ago he rejected a date with me to be with Ash. It saddens me. I missed him. I want him. I want him to miss me and want me. But he just doesnt talk to me. And he is so going to get it. I had a plan for tonight. I was going to just show up at the house and take him out of his fucking trance.

I was going to be confident this time.

"Lexi?! You home?" Maryanna was here, "yes!! Upstairs in my room!" She didnt hesitate to run up here and jump on my bed. Me and Mare are cool now i guess. She said she didnt know what had got into her. She even didnt remeber that day she yelled at me about Andy. She said she thought she was sleeping in that day. Which was wierd to me. Was something controlling her?

"Lexi, I need to tell you something..."

I Sat on the bed. "What Mare.."

She looked nervous. Rubbing her clammy hands to ease the tense air between us. My heart was pounding. I was nervousr to. Who knew what she saw. She looked pale, like she seen a ghost.

"I...I-......I think I saw Lyli.."

My eyes widen. I didnt know Lyli was seeing Mare to. I thought i was the only one who can see her.

"But at the same time it looked like i didnt see her....it couldnt be her."

"It?" She let out a sigh looking me in the eye.  "The eyes were red and blood trailed her mouth....she looked demented.. I think i was hallucinating. I smelt something foul....something dangerous. I blinked and the next thing you know...shes gone."

I furrow my eyebrows . she cant know.

"Maryanna, i think your just tired. Why dont you rest?" She nods and leaves the room with a small goodnight.

I rest my head in my hands letting out a sigh of relieve. "Dear lord lyli dont be messing with Mare."

"Why?"

I jump as i turn to see Lyli standing by my window crossing her arms.

"Lyli? Hey?" Rolling her eyes she walks past me sitting on my dresser.

" what were you talking about?"

"Maryanna a thinks she seen you, but she said you looked like a demon"

She got tense then relaxed a second after. "Well she must be delusional. God she needs a break. Maybe she is lying to you. I mean she always lied."

I scrunch my face in confusion. "What do you mean? I thought you liked Mare."

"If anything she shoulf be dead!" And like that Lyli was gone. I was beyond shocked. What was wrong with her. What did Maryanna do? What could she do.

Shaking my head, I get up to get ready. It was late only barely nine PM. I wanted to look decent for Andy.

Grabbing my favorite pastel blue shorts and my black crop top i slip those on putting on my flats. I put my hair in a bun and apply little make up.

Mascara and eyeliner will do.

I texted Maryanna as i left the house. She can just wake up and see that im not going to be home. I walked to Andy's. I was just going to stay the night and go to school the next...

Knocking Andy opens the door with a suprised look. "Baby? Is everything okay?" Smiling i shake my hand. And the plan lays out. "No, just wanted to see you. Is anyone home?" I was actually suprised i didnt hear Ashley yelling at Jinxx for beating him at a video game. "Uh just me right now. The guys went somewhere for the night. Why?"

"Just wondring." Smilling Andy lets me in. "Have you ate?" I nod sitting on a random chair. Andy looked at me, he was lokking me up and down head to toe.

I bite my lip seductively. He seemed to have noticed. I know what it does to him. "You look rather nice today? You going out tonight?" I shake my head. "No, i just decided to wear this today."

He gulped. Never once have i heard him gulp out of nervousness? Je was a confident person. I was nervous. I dont know if he will reject me or take me. But i just need to keep acting confident. I cross my legs kind of leaning back in the chair.

Andy looked nice i guess. He was just wearing baggy sweats that hung low and a white t shirt. It was hot in my eyes. Taking a deep breath i say, " I missed you, Andy." I say quietly.

"Even though your here, you seem so far away." I get up walking closer to him, making him back into the kitchen island. "Why? Andy... Why dont you talk to me?" I trail my index finger up and down his body. From his chest all the way down the band of his sweat pants.

"I've been busy... Im s-sorry." His breath was uneven and he stuttered.
I have wrapped around my fingers.

Wrapoing arms around his waist i raise my head, brushing my lips on his. Nibbling on his bottome lip.

Earning a small groan from him i smirk. "You planned this, didnt you?"

"You have something up your sleeve? Dont you? Lexi.."

I was suprised he didnt catch on when i suddenly apear at his house without notifying him.

He grips my hips bringing me closer to him. "Tell me, what could a innocent little bean like yoh have something evil planned?" Letting a small chuckle out i was actually losing the confidence i once had. Heat rushing to my cheeks.

"Hm? No one's talking? Did you lose your cockiness, baby?" He said the last part huskily in my ear. Damn.... He caught me red fucking handed.

He was rubbing small circles on my hip. He was inches away from my lips. He was teasing me. His hot breath faning the empty space between us. I wanted him to kiss me. I wanted him to just stop being a ass and kiss me.

He kisses my cheek walking to the fridge. "Well! Im hungery." Oh hell to the no!

I grab his wrist turning him to me.

I was annoyed. Grabbing him I smash my lips on his. He gladly kisses back. There was passion and lust in the kiss.

Lust.

I wanted him. I really did. No denying that. But... Did he want me.

I truley missed him. I really did. I missed his lips, his perverted comments and the way he would hold me. I wanted him to caress my body.

Andy picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist. He walked upstairs to his room, throwing me on the bed.

Giving me a meaningful peck he looks at me in the eyes.

"Im going to show you how much I have missed you to, not only that.. How much i'm deeply in love with you."

Love and lust