the third book

READ THIS. VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH. READ THIS!

oops. did i just end RS like that.

sorry.

good news; the third and final book of the NS series is published right now.

so add it to your libraries and reading lists :) not yet though, not until you FINISH READING THIS.

bad news; it won't start as soon as NS and RS did. and it won't finish as fast. one, i have school. i also have books to write on this account, along with two more accounts.

this account:

wait

dormmates (l.s.)

asylum [l.s. one shot]

the amazing spiderman (z.h.)

and coming soon to my published works:

v-card (l.s.)

nouisandziall:

the graduating class [n.h]

duplicate [larcel stylinson]

amourliam:

all types of short stories like this book (16)

and coming soon to my published works:

+ (larry mpreg)

^ yeah that's the title ^

a lot of these stories haven't been getting much attention. i don't know if any of you noticed, but i finished this in three weeks. not even; two and a half.

that is INSANE.

and the fact that i've accumulated over 30k reads, over 1k votes, and over 300 comments in TWO WEEKS with this one book is whack, so I THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY READERS.

i would NOT be here without you.

now, back to business.

Wait, (the third book) will take longer to start up and longer to finish. why?

i will be publishing up to 150-180 whopping parts. why?

because (i'm sorry in advance) what is happening in the next book NEEDS more than 100. it's already planned out and predicted.

now that i'm done with my long speech, WHO READ THE WHOLE THING? COMMENT HERE IF YOU DID.

now go add Wait to your libraries because a preface and a short harry part will be uploaded soon :)

-bria-