niall

Zayn said he was going to invite some friends over, but I wasn't expecting what was going on in front of my eyes.

My house had drunk people littered all around. Even outside there were drunk people dancing to the way too loud music. Pizza boxes and beer bottles were thrown everywhere. A couple vases had been broken and I predicted that if my aunt was around still, she's whoop my ass.

I knew I shouldn't have warmed up to him so quickly. Of course Zayn would use my house to host one of his huge frat parties or whatever.

Weaving my way through the crowd, I finally made it to the kitchen where Zayn was laughing drunkenly with his friends.

"Oh...hey Niall!" Zayn wrapped a burly arm around me and I tried to shove it off. I was in no mood for hugging him or talking to him in general.

Once he was of my shoulders I motioned to this huge party in fury, hoping my eyes were screaming WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK IS THIS?

"Oh Niall!" He snickered, "Lighten up! Have a drink!"

I shook my head and pushed him away.

"Excuse me?"

I felt him grab my wrist and I pulled at it.

"No, you're coming with me. Nobody pushes me like that."

I remember that Zayn was once a bully and I almost cry, because he's coming back to being an asshole.