harry

i'm considering giving out dedications...

"Should I pack this?" I asked him. He looked at the sweater I was holding up and he shook his head. He took it from my hands and put it on over his topless body.

"You wanna keep that one?" I chuckled. He nodded and I took a step by the bed, kissing him for the tenth time.

"Oh Niall," I sighed, "Time flies when you're having fun, doesn't it?"

We graduated a couple days ago, and now it was the night before my flight left. Tomorrow I'd be leaving for America at 7:45PM. It was going to be hard. Niall and I were going out to breakfast tomorrow the minute we woke up.

I looked over my shoulder to see him fooling the locket.

Niall would be starting Uni as soon as I left as well. The day after I left he'd be taking summer classes.

I closed my suitcase and sat on top of it.

"I got you something," I said quiet enough for Niall to hear. He looked up and I pulled my present out of my nightstand drawer.

He took it from me with shy eyes as he opened it.

Niall looked my gift up and down before I saw his face break into a smile. It was a pack of the paper Niall would use when we wrote letters.

"I thought that maybe we could start that up again."

I heard the package being ripped open and then he was pulling out a sheet of paper and placing a pen between his teeth.

A letter was soon scribbled out and handed to me.