louis

I heard a knock on the door and I left Niall on the couch watching Pacific Rim. As sad as he was, he looked absolutely adorable all curled up in Harry's huge sweaters. Niall was only wearing his boxers though. The sweaters reached down to his knees, because of the height difference.

Their height difference is so cute. I cry.

I opened the door and Liam immediately leaned in for a kiss. I slapped his mouth and motioned to Niall.

"I'm not letting you kiss me when he's here not being able to kiss his own boyfriend!" I whispered. Liam 'ooh'ed and nodded and stepped past me into the living room.

"Kitchen." he whispered. He placed two boxes of pizza on the coffee table and sat on the armrest next to Niall, who still had tear-stained cheeks.

"Hey, how ya doin'?" Liam asked. I slapped my forehead in frustration. Obviously he feels like shit.

Niall put his lips in a thin line and pulled himself up on the couch.

"Sorry, bad question." Liam leaned down to kiss the top of Niall's head and got up, going to the kitchen. After making sure Niall was eating, I quickly walked to the kitchen.

"You're an idiot." I whispered as his hands pulled me by the waist to his lips. The way he kissed me ignited something and my face flared. I pulled away and kissed his cheek.

"I missed you," he smirked.

"I missed you too, but we're here for Niall and only Niall tonight. We promised Harry we'd take good care of him."

"Alright deal, so no PDA at all?"

"Precisely."

"That'll be hard..."

"Life's hard Payne."