niall

Harry skyped me when Louis Zayn and I were all having a pillow fight. For some reason it just happened.

Zayn was really cool tonight and I was so happy I no longer had to deal with my bullies. I didn't trust Zayn completely but our friendly relationship had improved a bunch.

"Hey babe." Harry's grin was wide and beautiful when his face popped up on the screen.

"Hello baby!" Louis intervened, "How are you darling?"

"Perfect but I was talking to Niall," he chucked, "Hello Zayn."

Zayn's eyes widened and he fell off the bed.

"When did he get there?!" he exclaimed.

"Sorry," he apologized, "but Niall you're not going to believe this."

What? I typed in the text box.

"So, I went to the meeting, and I sang them a song. They loved it and they signed me!"

I couldn't contain my smile. I was exceptionally proud of Harry and proud to call him my soulmate. Or...boyfriend. No, soulmate.

That is so so great Harry oh my god I'm so proud of you!!!!! :')))))

"Can...can you ask Zayn and Lou to leave? I wanna show you the song."

I got up and literally pushed Zayn and Louis out the door. I was so eager to hear the song and they were not going to stop me from hearing it.

"Well that was fast," Harry smiled fondly at me as I sat back down on the bed.

C'mon show me!

"Alright alright," he chuckled, "I wanna show you because well,"

He rubbed the back of his neck and although the display was blurry, I could see the blush creeping.

"I wrote it for you."

I covered my mouth and looked away from the camera. There is absolutely no way...

"Okay...here we go. I wrote it just for you, 'kay?"

I nodded and Harry's beautiful voice belted out in my speakers.

"I figured it, I figured it out from black and white,"

"Seconds and hours, maybe they had to take some time,"

"I know how it goes, I know how it goes from wrong and right,"

"Silence and sounds, did they ever hold each other tight, like us, did they ever fight, like us?"

Harry, we've never fought.

He laughed out loud and kissed his camera.

"Yeah we have, when I used to help sell drugs and you saw my phone? I snapped at you too. I actually wrote that bit after you left. It was so long ago, I'm not surprised it slipped."

I actually completely forgot, but the fact that Harry mentioned it in the song made my heart flutter.

"You and I, we don't wanna be like them,"

"We can make it 'till the end, nothing can come between you and I,"

"Not even the gods above, can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I,"

Harry sang through the rest of the song and I could feel myself melting throughout. Harry Styles was such a perfect person. I already knew he was perfect but he's exceeded my expectations. I cannot wait t see where the rest of this goes, but for now, my heart keeps drowning in his sea of perfection.

Once he was done he had the stupid grin with his green dopey eyes.

"I have a bunch more, but I'll show you as they release them."

They're releasing this song as a single?!

"They're releasing all five songs I wrote for you on an EP, called Love I Perfected."

And in that moment, I swear I began to cry.

I love Harry Styles.