harry

"I'm going to America this summer."

I broke the news as Niall and I were driving to the frozen yogurt shop at the mall. I feel bad that I barely mentioned the demo and my dream to be a singer.

He stopped texting presumably either Louis or Liam and looked up at me, pure confusion painted on his face.

"Remember the demo I mailed overseas to Sony?"

He nodded and I took his hand with one of mine, keeping the other on the steering wheel,

"They want me to come over for the summer, experiment with my talent and voice control and stuff like that. Basically, depending on how they review me, I could have my own record deal by the end of the summer."

Niall's eyes glistened and he smiled at me, squeezing my hand,

I'm so happy for you, he typed in the voice app, you can finally live on something other than advertising drugs.

I laughed and he kissed my palm. Niall was right, I was capable of so much more than I thought I was. I could be getting my own record deal soon.

"I want you to come with me, but they only sent one ticket."

Couldn't I just buy one?

"It's super expensive. You'd have to save the money in a month's time."

I'll figure something out.

Niall was gazing at me from his seat and I let him. Since we ah, had sex, things have changed. It feels as if we can't stay away from each other.

Not that I don't mind.

dedicated to: genevahoran