niall

Day four at school, and no one was bugging me. No one had bugged me the entire week in fact. Although Zayn had been glaring at me for the longest time from the back of the classroom, my day has gone pretty well.

Louis had left early because of his dentist appointment, so I was walking through the hallways, trying to get to study hall.

I was almost there, only a turn away from safety in the classroom, when I was suddenly being pushed into the janitor's closet. My hands were pinned to the wall and my feet were being stepped on. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, my fear shot through the roof.

Zayn was standing on my fucking feet.

I struggled to break free from his grip but he shook his head and held me still. Once the bell rang he let go of his grip a bit, leaning in closer.

"Hi," he whispered, not a hint of anger in his voice. I shivered as he sighed, looking me dead in the eyes.

"I'll let you go if you let me talk..."

I nodded and he released me from his tight grasp.

"Niall..."

I backed up and prepared myself for the worst beating ever.

"I'm sorry."

He's what?

After years upon years of bullying and taunting and pulling the final straw by beating the bloody shit out of me the other day, now he's sorry?

Wow.

Despite every fear going through my head, I slapped him hard in the face. He flinched at my hand and moved back to stare at me, rubbing his cheek.

"I deserved that." He sighed," But listen, please I..."

I folded my arms and waiting for him to respond.

Instead he pressed my shoulders to the wall again and kissed me.

I shoved him away as quickly as possible.

"Harry, Harry will never love you as much as I do. I could never express what I felt for you and that's why I bullied you Niall, because I couldn't find words and I always knew you wanted something for Harry. I hated it, I hated it so much it made me want to hurt you and I'm sorry Niall really I am."

Tears tipped over my eyes and I covered my face, pushing past Zayn and shoving myself out of the damned closet.

Why?

dedicated to: B_Brooke