Chapter 20

"Seo Ah where do we stand...?"Lei shakes me.
I guess I was dazed.
"Oh sorry I guess I was deep in thought..."I admit.
"Oh..."Lei sighs.
"Can w..."Before I could finish I got cut off by appearing out of nowhere Li Xan and Domain Si.
"Hiya!"She greeted.
"Hello."Lei took a deep breath in,I'm assuming he's a bit annoyed.
"Can we join you...?"Li Xan asked.
Lei looked at me with a "no please no"type of face expression.
"...sure..."I sighed unenthusiastically.
"Oh Lei,for the time I have been around I realized we never really got to talk..."Li Xan thought out loud.
"I guess so..."Lei agreed.
"Seo Ah and I are going to the spa...Oh why don't you and Domain Si tag along?!"Li Xan enthused.
"Oh no,no,no.I think Lei is busy this weekend Li Xan..."I cut her off.
Lei looked at me and shook his head "actually no,I'm not,I would be more than happy to tag along,Li Xan."Lei agreed calmly and nicely (tf).
"Then that's that!The four of us are going to the spa!"She cheered.
I notice Domain Si was staring at me,I felt my heart racing,I know he was starting at me for the whole time...But why?I...
The next day...uh...
I hoped into this

That's what Shancai wore

(Comment down below if I should put more time focusing on other characters besides Seo Ah,like Shancai...)
"I would fuck you two,if we weren't related and if I was lesbian or a straight horny fuck boy."Nini blurs out while Shancai and I walk out of the bedroom.
"Uh...Thanks."Shancai nodded uncomfortably.
"Yeah."Nini nods.
At campus
Shancai has to leave early leaving me alonezMej Zuo texted everyone saying he was going to come to school late...Probably because he's gonna be banging my aunt.
Cheng Long POV
There was Seo Ah,I don't know if it's because I'm horny or if it's because she's identical to my unofficial girlfriend but Seo Ah looked effortlessly extraordinary.Her dark shinny hair in loose curls,making her face more heart shaped.Her figured ,curves popped in from her furry cropped top that hugged her chest and ripped jeans that embraced her thighs.
"Hey,you look nice today."I greeted.
"Thanks,Cheng Long."Seo Ah grinned.I don't know if she knows this but whenever she says anything she says it with meaning and emotion,but it's funny because even when she's saying "grandma" she would say it in a passionate-flirtatious way it's a major turn on for anyone knowing Seo Ah,even when she says my name I still get tingles.
"Are you doing anything this weekend Seo Ah...?"I couldn't help but bite my bottom lip.
"Uhh...You have no idea..I'm supposed to do this double date thing with Domain Si and Li Xan and Lei and I aren't even officially together so you can say I'm nervous..."She huffs.
To be honest if I wasn't with Shancai,I would probably date Seo Ah,I feel like Seo Ah and Domain Si make a better couple than Seo Ah and Lei.Hell she'd make a better couple with me,anyone is better than Lei...He just seems like the type of person that is alone...I don't know...
"Oh,you'll be fine,but at the end of the day we all know there's some meddling feelings between you and Si still..."I admit.
She hesitant to begin at first but then she lays it all out "I...I can't deny that fact but I'm trying to see where my feelings stand with Lei because he makes me happy and I make him happy...Yeah.
"Oh alright..."I nod.
Seo Ah POV
It's weird having people ask you the question about who you like,especially when you have feelings for two different people,I never was really in tapped with my feelings until I came here,I mean yeah I knew who I liked but I never expressed it...I didn't know how to.
I get a text from Lei saying:
Lei:meet me in the music room,now.
Me:okay.
I want o the music room and I see him smiling at me,he has his violin