Chapter 14

I dropped my bag I felt as if I saw a ghost,it felt too good to be true.
"Domain Si."
"Seo Ah."
I ran up and hugged him.
He lift me up and smiled.
"You smell like chlorine."he chuckled
"Oh shut up."
We all went to a street restaurant in the city.
"So,your going to be on the campus swim team!"Mei Zuo enthused.
"Yeah."I felt a smile grew on my face.
"I'm not surprised,swimming is actually one of the things your actually decent at."Domain tugged a strand of my hair.
"Hey!"I argued.
"So how was London,Domain Si?"Ximen asked.His arm rested on the back of Xiao You chair.cute.
"It was good I was just bummed because I did miss...All of you guys!"He paused.all of you guys?TF?!
"You were quite hesitant there Domain Si..."Shancai shrugged a innocent shrug.I played it off and rolled my eyes but inside I was like "yeah that's my sister!"
"What is that supposed to mean?"Domain Si crosses his arms.
"Just admit.You missed Seo Ah, especially."Cheng Long blurted.
Everyone started rousing Cheng Long comment.
Lei shook his head and just chuckled to him self with his arms crossed.Its annoying how he always looks more mature then everyone else,personality wise.Its even more annoying that he looks adorable.
"I see your blushing..."I whispered in his ear.He shoved me playfully.
"Okay I admit it,I missed you very,very much Seo Ah."Domain Si looked at me a pinched my cheek closest to him.

At my house.
We got a at the door steps of my house Domain Si brought us home.
"Good night and thanks for the ride."Shancai thanked.
"Anytime."Domain Si winked.She rushed back inside.
I looked at him.It felt as if I was prepared for this for this whole entire time but all my training just got erased.
"Well uh...G'night."I attempted to run upstairs but he grabbed onto me un surprised.
"Leaving so quickly...?"Domain Si pouted.
"Uh...yeah!"I shrugged.
"I want you to know,that this Saturday is going to be this event,I wanted to invite you."
"Ummm,okay But May you please tell me what this "event" may be?"I had a tone of confusion in my voice I may admit .
He soon had his infamous annoyed-frustrated look sprained across his face "stupid girl,it's my birthday!And for that you better get me a good ass gift."
"Oh.How was I supposed to know when's your birthday?You never told me..."I crossed my arms.
"Uhh,I don't care,your my girlfriend yours supposed to know this type of shit!" Domain Si crosses his arms.
"Bro.You never asked me out,let alone asked me to be your girlfriend.I thought we were two simple young adults that like each other and know the other person likes them."I explained
"Fine will you be my girlfriend Seo Ah?"He asked impatiently.
"I'll cook up a good gift."I blurted.
"I'm,No!Don't change the subject."
"Goodnight,Domain Si.Drive home safely."
"I have a driver and you didn't answer my..."I slammed the door behind me before I could hear another word out of his annoying mouth.
I fall against the floor plopping on the floor,when I looked up there was Shancai in her pj's with some candies.
"Did you see everything."I sighed
She nodded "your pretty shit with relationships."
"Your not one to talk Shancai."I rolled my eyes.
F4 POV(in the F4 club room,in the morning before school,practicing)
"I assume you got a bit dusty,while being gone in London."Mei Zuo kid,shuffling the cards.
"That's funny...Never."I shoved his arm.
Half way through the game...
"Guys,I forgot to mention something...."Domain said in a uncomfortable tone.
"Uh,Yeah?"Said everyone else.
"Basically I was getting ready and the family house lady Ms.Wu explained to me that my mother may or may not be coming to my birthday."
Lei stopped shuffling the cards.
Everyone was quiet.
"Your mother?"Ximen repeated.
"Yeah."Domain Si nodded.
"Your mom is scary.Even though I met her once when I was a toddler she was rude to me because she said I didn't have the proper sneakers for a 4 year old boy."Cheng Long looked at the wood table the up at Domain Si.
"Trust me,we know.She got worse throughout our child hoods."Mei Zuo admitted shrugging.
"And I'm sorry my mom is a bitch."Domain Si sighed.
"She's going to be pissed off to see you on your birthday after your sudden departure to visiting her at London."Lei didn't look at Domain Si's reaction when he said that.
"I know....I just hope she will like Seo Ah."Domain said crackly tone.
"She probably Won't.She doesn't like anyone "interfering in her family"."Ximen admitted.
"I know."Domain Si,starred coldly at the wood table.
Before all the guys went outside the door to meet up with friends.Domain Si grabbed Lei.
"Can we talk?"
"Sure."Lei agreed.
"I want us to be on good terms but I just want you to know,I care for Seo Ah VERY much and I will make her mine,and mine only.Im expressing my feelings to you to be honest with you in a friend type of way."Domain Si explained
Lei didn't look at him "I care very much about Seo Ah so don't think I'm going to give her up."