Chapter 17

The next day I hopped into this:

With my hair in a sloppy hair while Shancai's hair was in a straighten bob with

"How do you feel about heading back?"Nini asked Shancai at at the edge of the door way,arms crossed and all

"I feel pretty good to be heading back."Shancai reassured.
"Your also feel pretty good about heading back into Cheng Longs d..."I mumbled.
"Nice one."Nini encourages while she gives me a high five.
"Oh fuck you two,dirty minded people."Shancai shakes her head,as she straightened out her outfit.
"Did you text,Xiao You?"Shancai asked before she headed out our bedroom.
"Yes.She told me she went to a bar some stuff happened but she told me she preferred to talk about it in person."I admit.
"Ooo,sounds like drama."Nini enthused.
Shancai and I rolled our eyes.
When we went to college Domain Si wasn't in today.Huh.Isnt that sketch.
"Hey where's Domain Si?"I asked the F4 guys.
"I don't know."Mei Zuo shrugged truthfully
"All I know is that his mother is back home"Ximen face reaction was like a "oh shit,sorry bitch" type of face tone.
While everyone separated Cheng Long grabbed my arm.
"Cheng Long."I turned around.
"Seo Ah I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out because it's been a while and I feel things have been distant between us."Cheng Long admitted.This is the first time Cheng

 Long was ever vulnerable towards me

"I would like that."I smiled.
"Me too."He smiled back.
In my health class I got a call from a unknown number that was in the same area as Domain Si.I asked if I could answer it and I was thankfully excused.
I answer the phone call "hello?"
"Hello."
Even over phone I could hear her cold cruel tone of voice so clearly.
Yet I pretended I didn't know who she was "who is this and why do you have my phone number."I demanded.
"This is Domain Si mother.I have ways of getting stuff.And I requested you because I wanted to invite you to a early brunch to apologize for my rude behavior towards you."
"Okay,where is the address?"I ask.
She hung up and texted it to me.
I told the professor I had to leave early and I took an Uber to the address.I enter the private dining room in the restaurant.When I entered I saw a two woman next to each other:Domain Si's mother and another woman.Across the table I saw Domain Si and a beautiful girl,the same age as us.
I felt a hard pain go to the pit of my stomach.
"Ah!Seo Ah!I invited you here to witness the business and personal agreement of Domain Si and Li Xan getting engaged to each other."
I was shocked I looked at Domain Si who seemed so drained emotionally and physically and then I saw Li Xan who had her arms crossed and arms checking Domain Si out.
"Due to all respect I have left for you,you called me to come here,giving me the impression that I will be getting an apology but you lied to me and I don't appreciate that.You did this so I can get hurt.And for that I hope you go to hell.Tell me what satan is like."I responded in a calm tone.
Domain Si mother scoffed,in aw.
"I can't believe any of this,your the worst mother I have ever met in my life and I can't believe that your my mother,that's honestly disgusting."Domain Si shook his head.
"Domain Si you don't know what your saying."His mother ignored him.
Li Xan was about to walk out of the door,and nodded while as she walk passed me.
"Forget this.This is all bull shit."Domain Si shook his head and ran off with Li Xan!