Chapter 12

It's 6:30 in the morning campus and there was only teacher at campus,that's the time I typically get ready to leave but not today.Today was exactly one week away from my first swim meet and I needed to train,even if I was tired I stretched,and did my normal swim routine as I would typically do.

Today was exactly one week away from my first swim meet and I needed to train,even if I was tired I stretched,and did my normal swim routine as I would typically do

I dived into the cold water that came in contact with my skin like a slap.I could feel my droopy tired face tighten as I began my laps.
It was refreshing swimming,it's honestly a great way to cope with thoughts and such.
I wonder how it feel like life times ago when I went to high school and hanged out with Xiao You,this girl named FangFang,Shancai and Cheng Long.
We would go to the park at night and watched the stars...Maybe we should do that again...Maybe.Seeing Cheng Long there in that moment...Was precious,he was so obsessed with all the stars and I remembered he would shove me,getting my attention and say something like "Seo Ah look at that star,it's connected to the Big Dipper.."or something senseless like that,but I didn't mind,I thought it was cute when he would do that,say that...And still have his eye on those stars...On that girl....
Lei.I was expecting to feel a little depressed after we ended things,but I don't.I will admit I do still day dream about us holding hands and stuff and yes I do still like him,but I don't ache for him,I'm not damaged,I'm simply meh...And that makes me concerned because what if that means something bad?
I finish up my last lap to hear "good morning"
By Shancai:

And that makes me concerned because what if that means something bad?I finish up my last lap to hear "good morning"By Shancai:

With Mei Zuo,Domain Si and Ximen.
Domain Si POV
I still like her and to see her now,single makes me crave her.Her dark black hair is dripping in her face,her pale cheeks are rose red from the climate,and her smile,her smile is still the amount of perfectly imperfects as it was before.
"Good morning."She greeted us.
"Here.You forgot your clothes at home Seo Ah."Shancai banded her a bag.
Seo Ah.I miss hearing her name.I tried so hard to build a wall,between my feelings toward her but it feels like there flooding through.And I don't know what to do...I never liked a girl.Not like this.She was my first kiss,my first crush,my first non girlfriend...
"We also have a quick breakfast pastry outside."Ximen commented.
"Thanks,I'll grab it after I get ready."She thanked.
"I forgot something in my swim locker,be right out."I blurted.I lied.But I don't know why.I hear everyone leave.
When I was about to leave I hear her.
"Si."
Her hair was shinny and wet