Chapter 11

The next day @ the campus.

I wore this.
While Shanaci wore this

I head over to campus,I see Domain Si and Lei and

I head over to campus,I see Domain Si and Lei and...The woman that helped me with the burglar yesterday!!!
"You."
"You."
We both looked at each other.
"You two know each other?"Domain Si asked coldly.
"Yes,actually that was the girl I was telling you about yesterday who helped that old lady from that nasty burglar."Said the lady.
"Who are you?"I asked the lady.
"I'm Domain Si sister,and you must be his crush,and Lei's girlfriend?"She was right.
"Noa!!!"Domain Si blurted.
"Oh shut up Si,I wanted to invite everyone of Domain Si for dinner tomorrow,you and your sister are more than welcome to come."She explained.
"I'll have to see but We'll probably be there."I chuckled awkwardly.
The bell rang,it's time to head inside the campus.
"Well thank you,Seo Ah And I better get going."Lei excused us,grabbing my hand and us walking away,I felt guilty towards Domain Si I really did.

"Lei excused us,grabbing my hand and us walking away,I felt guilty towards Domain Si I really did

Lei seemed guilty too,yet he squeezed my hand harder as if someone were to take me away.
"So Noa...?"I turned to him.
He chuckled awkwardly "yes that's,Domain Si older sister,she's blunt,and when ever Domain Si ever behaved bad she would beat him."
"Woah."
"Yeah.They are both hot headed but they both have good intentions..."Lei sounded unsure.
We were at my locker.
He hugged me.
I trained 2 times as hard then I typically do because my first swim meet will be in 3 weeks.
My body is cramping,but it ends up soothing out while I hit the shower.