Chapter Four

We arrived home.I still haven't talked to Lei properly,the reason why I say that is because he would look at me coldly.Staring at me.It hurts.First

Cheng Long

Cheng Long.
And Now its

It's kinda crappy feeling the way I do yeah

But oh well what can I do?
Anyway I'm currently working at the tea shop with Xiao You.
I tell her about the trip.She couldn't go cause she didn't have break,she had it a week before us.
"That's crazy....Domain Si do you think you have feelings for him?Cause by the sound of it he seems like he likes you..."
"Ew,just stop.No."I blurted before I could think.
"Dang,no need to be so rash."
I shrugged.
"Ooo,hottie alert.Two guys coming in now."
I turn to see who it is.Oh fucking great.Its Lei and Ximen.Walking as if their freaking models.
"Hi Seo Ah,introduce your cute friend."Ximen said cheerfully.I could see Xiayou blushing.Oh boy.
"Uh I'm good,one,I don't know you that well and two you seem like a fuck boy so ima good bro."Thats what I blurted out again.I don't know what's happening but I was just slipping up.Everyone was quiet so I though to think fast.
"ITS A JOKE!I kid dude.This is my amazing friend Xiao you and she loves tea thus why she makes me work my ass of here with her."I sighed kindly.
I could see Ximen looked relief.
"Xiao You.Its a beautiful name for a gorgeous girl.Ill call you miss.tea though."Ximen flirted.
Xiayou thanked him blushing still.uhh.
"What can I get you."I didn't look off the cast register,but I could feel Lei staring into me,I felt as if I was glass.
"You don't even say hi to me."Lei Said in a hurt tone.
"Hi.What do you want to order?"I Said coldly.
Lei bit his lip amused.Uhh why do you have to be so darn cute.
"I want the peach mule tea.Peachy royal?"
"Okay,sure.Ximen what can I get you?"
"The lavender bliss,thank you ladies."Ximen was actually very kind,wat to decent to be apart of the F4 member thing.
"No problem."Xiao you winked.Ooo spicy.
Ximen took a seat.Lei was standing still.On the side staring at me.
"Lei,you can take a seat."I was making their teas.
"I need to talk to you."
"Then Talk."I sighed
"I know you saw Jing and I in the room...How come you didn't say anything..?"
"Wasn't my place,why should I care right..."I sighed I'm pretty sure that's something he said to me,Lei.
I finished the drinks.The total will be 10.56.
"I'm sorry I hurt you."Lei handed me the money.
"No your not.your just saying that so you don't feel guilty,but for your reassurance I'll say I'm fine I don't care about you,go fuck Jing for all I care."I basically shoved the stupid tea cups in his hand.
Ximen came up.
"Why did you get milk tea?I thought you didn't like milk tea."Ximen questioned his face a tad confused.
"I liked the name of the tea."Lei shrugged.
Just like that he made my heart leap again.I hate that I like you Lei.