Chapter 13

(I thought it would be fun and fresh to put music cause,idk🤷‍♀️🤧😂.Let me know if I should continue adding a song per chapter)
Did I offend him for expressing my feelings about Hauze Lei?Did it get him annoyed?All these type of questions flood through my head,which is very annoying.How could I be so selfish?For liking both Lei and Domain Si?

How could I be so selfish?For liking both Lei and Domain Si?

My outfit

My sisters outfit

My sisters outfit.
"Seo Ah,your swim meet is today,I know you've been upset lately.Everyone seen the way your eyes look so dismal..."Shancai looked at me concerned.
I felt my eyes watering.
"I'm sorry..."
Shancai ran over to me and hugged me.
"Wanna talk,Seo Ah?"
I shrugged, "What is there to talk about?"
"Are you upset about Domain Si move to London?"
I looked at her.and plopped on the bed.
"Shancai,how could I be so selfish?I like two guys and I feel as if I'm hurting myself and them and I just....uhhh!"I felt a slight weight go off my shoulders
"Seo Ah.Let me tell you this...I like both Mei Zuo and Cheng Long.And it's hard.But at the end of the day you have to go with what your heart and mind want.And also think about how that guy makes you a better person..."Shancai grabbed my hand and squeezed it.
"Thank you."I smile.
"Now that's the Seo Ah everyone loves."Shancai grinned which made me feel a better.
I head to school with my chin high.Shancai knows how to make a sister happy.
I see the F4 members.
Lei POV
Seo Ah,was different.A good different.She was upset but today she looked imperfectly perfect.Her hair in a messy bun.her eyes sparkled and she had such a true and honest smile that her dimples popped.
"Hi."She greeted.
"You look happy today."Ximen blurted
"I am.I will admit I have been bummed and I realized it's not healthy to focus on the negative and I can't do anything with that type of mind set."Seo Ah words were very mature and Genuine.
"I'm glad your happy."Cheng Long gleamed at her.I know she was no longer mine.But everyone knows Cheng Long likes her,or has some type of affection towards her.Its annoying.
"I hope you guys can still come to my first swim meet today."Seo Ah has her hands together swinging side to side,she looked adorable.She always does.
Seo Ah POV
"Of course."Mei Zuo agreed
"You can count on me to be there."Cheng Long winked.Oh boy.
"Me too."Ximen agreed
Lei was quiet.
I turned to him "what about you Lei?"
"I wouldn't miss it for the world."Lei looked down at me and smiled.I felt my heart thumb.I can't do
This.I can't do this again.I need to remember that Lei and I time isn't now so I should just focus on Domain Si but when Lei hair is shines,his eyes brighten whenever he sees me and his smile.Its all just gives me  nostalgia of my feelings toward him.
Before the guys left.I grabbed Leis jacket.
"Lei."
"Yes,Seo Ah."
I let go.
"Can we talk?"
"Sure,what's wrong?"Lei looked down at me,with a concerned look across his face.
"I want to be honest with you."
He didn't respond.
"Domain Si and I talked.I told him I had feelings toward him and you,and I'm sorry for my selfishness.I sorry if I hurt you in any way."It felt as if a needle is pulling out of my skin when I told the truth.but at the same time it felt needed.
Lei lowed down to my level to see me
"You can't control your feelings,just know I will always be here for you.And that I really....Care!I really care about you." He grabbed my cheek and squeezed.
I hugged him.
The rest of the day felt as if time was ticking away.It was very frustrating.
At lunch...
"You typically have a extreme lunch why so different today,Seo Ah?"Mei Zuo asked at one point at lunch.
"I don't want my meal to weigh me down."I shrugged.
I got home and packed a comfortable outfit for after the swim meet.
At the campus I got my swim cap and goggles on.
"You got this."Xiao You and Shancai snook in the girls locker room.
"You two are...wild."I shook my head.
"You love us."Shancai perked.
"I do."I admitted.

I was on the diving board.
There was 20 other competitors for the only 5 slots to be apart of the campus swim team.
"Ready."the announcer began...
"Set..."
I looked into the crowd when I saw F4,my sister,Xiao You and my jaw dropped.
"GO!"I dived in swimming as fast as possibly can.
I was still in shock,but the adrenaline kicked in so all I could think about is swimming.
Once I finished going one side I pushed off and returned back,it's required for us to swim on our backs so I tried my best.But unfortunately I struggled with swimming on my back quickly.I saw that other girls were catching up so I forced myself to go faster.Made it back to the original side.
"Seo Ah filled second place!!"
My heart pounded.
When I looked up I saw him and his smile.and I felt thankful.
(Someone else)POV
Her black shinny hair was drenched.her cheeks were rosey.

She looked effortlessly amazing and I realized that this is the first and only girl I fell for

She saw me and grinned which made me grin "Domain Si."