♞ Chap. {14} ♞

Nico had never felt so violated in his entire life —until now—Takashi had practically molested him! That bastard!

   Yet, the pale blonde haired boy couldn't get the feeling of the taller males lips pressed against his own. Maybe Nico was coming down with something? He wasn't so sure as his hazel eyes danced across the club room.

   Yesterday's events playing in his head in permanent repeat. His heart dropping as each second passed, his fingers twitching.

   He hadn't snacked in a while, to be honest he hasn't been eating either. His junkie nature in was still there it was even eating him at the moment as a familiar red head talked animatedly about her day. Her hand entertaining his own as she spoke on and on.

   Food, Thought Nico, twitching.

   He needed food, food calmed him down, food, food, food.

   Nico didn't like to admit it but consuming food made him feel better, it calmed down his nerves, solved his worries, and just made him forget about everything else around him. Maybe that was what had started the cycle in eating everything and anything, even caviar!

   "Nico," Came a quiet voice, making the hazel eyed boy turned.

   And there Takashi stood, holding a plate with about a dozen finger sandwiches, placing it down on the table Nico flushed pink.

   "Thanks, Takashi," Nico Nodded, slowly going to grab a sandwich but a feminine hand stopped him.

   "Nico~! You shouldn't eat, I mean you eat all the time, you know that isn't healthy right?" Spike Seika, smiling, yet her smile seemed so crooked and forced it made Nico cringe.

   "He's a junkie," Piped up a familiar blonde haired loli, coming up behind the couch with a bright smile on his face.

     With a face of betrayal Nico looked at Mitsukuni, then Takashi, then the guests that were sitting around Nico, the ones he was hosting that is.

   And all the ladies did in return was stare at the handsome boy in confusion.

    "Junkie?"