♞ Chap. {02} ♞

The dirty blonde haired felt himself sigh in relief when the lunch bell had rang, since he had already ate every dorito, Cheeto, and potatoes chips he had possessed in his bag

The dirty blonde haired felt himself sigh in relief when the lunch bell had rang, since he had already ate every dorito, Cheeto, and potatoes chips he had possessed in his bag. So as he waltzed towards the cafeteria he wasn't quite bothered of girls staring at him and guys looking at him with either shock at how skinny he was or disgust since his appearance was just so sloppy.

It's not that he was lazy, it was just he simply didn't care why would he care about something as trivial as clothes when he could be eating? Now, he did occasionally exercise and took vitamins every that the doctor prescribed, however even if his psychologist tells him he shouldn't overeat nor should he waste time thinking on what to eat next and when to eat it— he didn't listen. He likes food, so what? Is it a crime to be addicted to the only thing you love?

Takashi walked along side his cousin Mistukuni who talked animatedly about a subject, the dark haired male just hummed and nodded in response at the blondes words, his eyes slowly capturing on a familiar figure at one of the many long tables in the cafeteria. Plate beyond plate was stacked with food surrounding him as he ate peacefully, not at all bothered by the stares that everyone was giving him.

After all he was just a simple Junkie, at least he wasn't a perv right? He could be worse things. . .Mistukuni noticed Takashi's gaze and he smiled knowingly.

"So that's the guy you've been thinking about, huh Takashi?" Asked the Lolita, smiling up at his tall cousin who only gave a small response:

"Yeah."

"Hmm... he looks so lonely! Let's go sit with him!"

And with that the two boys found themselves sitting across from the dirty blonde haired male— who just arched a brow at them his hazel eyes squinting at the two. But nevertheless he continued eating, after all. . .

. . . He's a Junkie.