♞ Chap. {04} ♞

The hazel eyed boy was regretting his decision badly once he entered the "dojo" more like the karate club building— he gazed at all the very fit people as he stood there shoving another cheese ball into his mouth

   Of course he wasn't ashamed of himself for eating in front of these people! He was just surprised that all these men exercised, on their own free will. Shrugging his shoulders he follows the two deeper into the dojo, looking around in awe at all the offices moves some of the students were doing.

   "I already have your training clothes packed in there! Come out when you're ready!" Mistukuni stated, smiling up politely at the Junkie.

  "Wait what?"

  "You can't train in your uniform so we prepare you clothes!"

   "Oh...o-okay..."

    Nico really didn't wanna do this anymore, he just wanted to go home and lay in his bed eating candy. However here he was in the locker room trying to tie a sash around his waste, he hadn't  declined Mistukuni's offer for many reasons.

  Number one: Mistukuni looked like a nice person.
   Number two: Takashi would probably beat up Nico if he denied.

   So to protect his own life and peace of mind Nico has agreed unwillingly, grunting softly he let out a growl sitting down on one of the benches. Pulling out his bag full of tootsie rolls and popping the chocolatey goodness into his mouth with a frown. Maybe if he stayed in here long enough the blonde would forget about him—

   "Do you need help?" Came a deep voice, making Nico freeze and turn towards the door.

   "No," He quickly replied standing up, beginning to walk forward however his sash was still dragging across the ground making him step on it and fall forward.

   "Fuc—"

   Did you guess who caught him?

   Yeah that's right.

   The floor.

  The floor had greeted his face with opened arms and a charming smile as the hazel eyed boy face planted, knowing fully well that Takashi could've caught him but he didn't.

   "Y-You," Stuttered out Nico with a grunt sitting up and holding his nose, staring up at the tall first year.

   "You said you didn't need help," Was all Takashi said, before turning around and leaving the locker room.

   With a groan Nico looked for his candy bag, narrowing his eyes as he held his nose.

   Screw you, Takashi Morinozuka!