♞ Chap. {13} ♞

Letting out a sigh of relief Nico placed back on his uniform, sluggishly like always, and as he finished the last piece of his clothing, the curtains of the changing room slid open

  "The crud—" Nico froze seeing Takashi staring down at the hazel eyed boy, making the junkie arch a brow.

   "What do you want?"

Nico looked down over at Takashi's hand, a single piece of cake laid out neatly on a beautifully designed plate. Making the second year confused on what the other was doing, just what the heck is happening?

   "If you want me to eat that you could've waited till I'm out—" Nico was cut off by Takashi rubbing icing all over the boys lips.

  Making the shorter Male grunt stumbling backwards—connecting with the wall as he did so— sliding down but was stopped by Takashi's knee that rested between his legs. Holding the junkie up as he inhaled deeply, icing now covering his chapped lips.

   Just like a mouse, trapped in a cats claws.

  "T-Takashi? What the hell—"Nico froze, feeling Takashi's lips connect with his.

   W-What is this?

  The dark haired male was practically licking at the icing, sucking at Nico's bottom lip—the sweetness invading Takashi's mouth as his victim gripped at his shirt.

   H-His tongue! What does he think he's doing?!

   "Takashi, stop," Whispered Nico, feeling himself heat up as each second passed by, his hands quivering as he tugged at the silky fabric.

   I can't breathe!

  Slowly pulling away, Takashi's dark eyes met hazel ones.

  And just like that the tall male left, leaving the poor mouse, in a panting mess.

   "T-That. . ." Nico brought his hand to his lips, feeling himself tighten in more ways than one, ". . .pervert!" He finished with a shout.