♞ Chap. {03} ♞

This little lunch meet they had continued for a while now, Nico didn't seem to mind after all they weren't bothering him since he still ate his food with the utmost pleasure imaginable

This little lunch meet they had continued for a while now, Nico didn't seem to mind after all they weren't bothering him since he still ate his food with the utmost pleasure imaginable. Takashi and Mistukuni were,however, slightly concerned for their new found acquaintance. At this rate the hazel eyed boy would possibly get diabetes, or worse! A heart disease of some sort from all the salt and sugar he consumed.

However he was a junkie, and both of the two boys really didn't know why they expected more out of the dirty blonde haired boy they barely knew.

"Hey, Akashi~san, wanna come to the dojo with us?" Asked Mistukuni one day, while the three were eating lunch together once more.

Nico paused from shoving another piece of fried rice in his mouth, looking up at the small blonde with a frown:

"Am I allowed to bring food in there?"

Of course he'd ask that.

"No?"

"Then no."

And with that the hazel eyes boy continued eating, without a care in the world, after all — all he needed was the comfort of food and nothing else!

Once lunch was over the three boys walked back to class together, or well Nico was walking alone until the two boys had joined him— making the hazel eyed boy a little uncomfortable since the tall dark haired male was like a gigantic mountain compared to Nico. Even if he was taller than Mistukuni— the dark blonde haired boy still felt intimidated by the height of his fellow classmate.

"Akashi~San, how about this! You can bring a bag of chips if you practice with us!" Cheered Mistukuni, clapping his hands together with an adorable smile that shined brighter than thee sun itself.

Girls in the class saw this once the three boys had entered, and Mistukuni's fan club only grew even more at that rate.

"Alright, just don't expect much outta me."