Part two

"Hellllooooo!"

What the hell? I could not ignore that voice. "Mom?"

I turned my head, breaking from Levi's kiss.

"Oh my Lord!"

My mother's surprised voice made me lose my balance, dragging Levi off the chair with me and slapping my back straight on the floor. Thankfully, Levi had his hand under my head or I would have sported a very nasty Christmas egg on my noggin.

Our position did not improve though. He was on top of me with both my legs ending up in the air. Yup, from our unexpected witnesses, it would have seen that we were in the middle of love-making. The next song that played in my sound system wasn't of any help either- Genuwine's "Pony".

"Holy crap, that's hot!" That, I knew without looking, had come from June. It was followed by a sound of a slap. If June was here, of course Maggie was here too.

I was going to pay for this.

I hid my face under Levi's chest. His body was trembling over me, as he chuckled quietly.

Slowly, I dropped my feet back on the floor. "We have to get up."

"Yes, it would be wise to do so. Your mother is shooting daggers at me."

"But I don't have clothes on."

"I know. And that's not a gun in my boxers."

He chuckled again, a bit louder this time. "We'll have to do it together. Wrap your arms around me. On the count of three, I'll push off the floor, and you hang on." I nodded and did what I was told. "One. Two. Three."

Levi, superman that he was, pushed us off the floor in one quick motion, and even managed to turn us around. That way, my barely-covered behind did not face my Mom and sibling. I poked my head out from Levi's side, taking in my mother's unimpressed look.

"Hey, mom. We're going to get dressed. We'll be back." All she did was look angrier.

I pivoted, wrapping my arms to my chest, while Levi picked up whatever clothing I had discarded off the floor as we ran to my bedroom.

To say that I was mortified was an understatement. I leaned against my closed bedroom door, and banged my head to it.

"Veronica, stop." Levi protected my noggin once again with his hands, bringing his half-naked glory closer to me.

"Did you not see her face? Oh my god. She is going to kill me." I brought my hands up to cover my face.

"Now, now. It wasn't so bad. I'm sure she'll forgive you. We'll just have to make it up to them."

"How?" I mumbled under my palms.

"I'll think of something." Levi pulled my fingers off my face, held my hands in his, and lovingly kissed my forehead. "I promise you it will be okay come afternoon."

Then Levi captured my bottom lip between his and kissed me until I forgot all my troubles. It was a kiss that made my insides melt and my toes curl. He brought my hands up behind his neck, while he pressed me against the door. I closed my eyes and drank him in.

I could feel every inch of him, twitching against my navel, underneath his boxers. If I had less discipline, I would have taken this chance to finish off what we had started. Surreptitiously, I eyed the ensuite bathroom, while his lips and tongue wandered down the sensitive skin of my neck, suckling at my pulse. We had time. We could make time. I did not go through hours of seductive dance training to miss out on my reward. I pushed my hips forward, garnering a moan from Levi. I sent another hopeful look at the bathroom door.