Kidnapped

Claudia :

" okayyyy I'm coming" my friends are always rushing me . I live alone ever since my parents abandoned me . So now my friends always wanna hang out . They say " your so lonely and boring Claudia , you need to get out there " which I am not , I read books , and well ....read more books . I'm not really the type to go out and party I'll rather stay home and cuddle with my pillow . I don't really have anything to watch cause i finished every show on Netflix , so I just read .

15 min later :

I get pulled out of my thoughts by another phone call "hello" I hear my Bestfriend Ella on the other line yelling at  me to hurry up ." Claudia, you said you were on your way like 20 minuets ago!"  I roll my eyes forgetting she can't see me " okay okay I'm coming" . I hang up the phone and quickly throw on my coat and leave. I hate walking , it's freezing outside and this neighborhood is so abandoned and quiet . I start to walk faster , five more minutes and I'll be there . I pick up my pace even more as I start to have a strange feeling , as soon as I turn the corner I hear loud footsteps behind me . I turn around , but it is to dark to really see anything , all I see is a big shadow in the pitch black of the street . I make a weak attempt to run with my phone and my bag of clothes in my hand , but as soon as I did ... I feel two huge arms wrap around my small waist "get off of meeee!" I scream . I know no one would hear me , but it was worth a shot . I hear the man groan as I kick him In his legs repeatedly ,trying to escape. It was clear that the he wasn't alone when another man pulls up in a truck and speaks loudly in a foreign language "poluchit' etu suku v gruzovike" (get this bitch in the truck).
The big man holding me then tosses me into the back of the truck like a sack of potatoes. He hops in the truck and they pull off , I wish I hadn't dropped my phone .. no one will ever know what happened to me. I can't see through the black windows , and there's no way to escape . We've been driving for hours now , were ever they are taking me . It is very far from my home.