Chapter 23

Chapter 23

June 5th

Tasha was furious.

Today had been harder than she thought.

She slept in.

Mr Wilson had to wake her up.

She had to have her breakfast on the way to the exam.

Mr Wilson was talking.

Tasha didn't want to listen.

This was stupid.

Then, of all days, the traffic had to be bad.

Mr Wilson actually road raged. Tasha wanted to think it was funny, but because she was worried about how late she was going to be, it wasn't funny at all.

Mr Wilson did get her to the exam room on time, but Tasha was stressed. Tasha had never been this stressed out and maybe it would have just been better to catch the train. She had never had this kind of issue when she got on the train so this was just stupid.

Tasha hated how this morning had panned out.

...

As soon as Tasha was finished her exam, she raised her hand and she was given permission to leave the exam room. A smile covered her face as she exited the room because, even though the morning hadn't been good, her exam wasn't as hard as she thought. She figured that she was going to get a pretty decent mark and she was glad of that.

Now she needed to fill in time at the library.

When Tasha arrived at the library, she headed for her favourite study spot and she frowned when she saw someone was there. In fact, the library was busier than usual, and Tasha didn't like it when it was like this. Then Tasha thought that she could have gone into one of the tutorial rooms. If it was empty, the students could go in and study there. Tasha had never studied there before and she was eager to give it a go. So she settled herself in the tutorial room, part of her hoping that she would have it to herself for a long time.

...

Tasha was able to get in a good four hours of study and she was glad of that. Tasha then looked that the time and she decided that it was time to get the train. Tasha picked up her books, put them in her bag and headed for the door of the tutorial room.

"There you are," said a voice when Tasha opened the door, "I've been looking for you."

Tasha looked at Sebastian, "what can I do for you?"

"I want to know why you were so angry today."

Tasha then went on a rant about the whole day.

"Don't worry, Tasha," said Sebastian, "this is nearly over and then we will be on break."

"I can't wait."

And Tasha seriously couldn't wait. Her exams were slowly coming to a finish and she was spending as much time with Adam as possible. University life was harder than she thought, but it also wasn't bad. Tasha was just looking forward to getting her first semester over and done with.