~Chapter 11~

Recap:

I gasp waking up. I look around me, and sure enough I'm back in the room, still on my bathrobe, but my hair is less wet. I didn't know what to make of the dream, but I knew I head to do something about it.

~~~~~

"Hey son, how's the business treatin' ya?" Uncle Hardy pats my back from behind, and if I didn’t hear his heavy footsteps, I would've dropped the tray of potted plants I was carrying, that was to be transferred into another part of the store.

I cleared my throat first before I answered, "It's going good, Uncle Hardy. A  little slow, but it's nothing I can't handle."

He pats my back again, "I'm glad to hear that Cillian. Well since there isn't much else to be done, you can go home. I'll be in my office, if for any reason you need me." And with that, he walks  away.

I give my head a shake and start to think about Natalia. I was seriously looking forward to the hangout tonight. Ever since I saw her, I knew there was something special in her, but it's not a mate connection, which largely disappoints me. You see, I haven't found my mate yet, but I've been waiting anxiously for her to come to me or for I to stumble upon. I know she's there somewhere, and when I do meet her, I'll do my very best in trying to keep her with me and having her love and attention.

It's only two in the afternoon, but business has been slow. Uncle Hardy says if it weren't for the regulars, and the fact that we were the only hardware store in town, the business would've shut down, and who knew how my uncle and aunt would be able to provide for themselves.

I finish up placing the correct plants onto the shelf, which leaves me with two other potted plants that belong in a different area. I notice the tag on the pot was peeling off so I fix it by pressing it back, but as I do so I bump into someone, again. This time, though, the plants fall to the floor, and the person I bumped into drops their expensive phone, leaving a crack in the process. I immediately get down to handle the messy soil on the ground and try to reach the phone to give back to the person.

Then and there, I hear the most angelic voice saying, "Damn it, not again, errrrr. Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." The lady gets down, too and tries to help clean up. I look up, and that's when I see beautiful blonde hair, and I pause. She notices I stopped out of nowhere, and looks up. Her eyes are the bluest of blue, and I felt like I was swimming in a lagoon. It dawns on me that this lady in front of me is my  mate. My wolf, Cyrus, starts jumping around happily, and wags his tail in my head, announcing his extreme happiness.

"Uhh hey, I'm Cillian," I hold my shaky hand out. Then I think damn that's not the best way to start a first impression. If I could face palm myself right now, I would've.

"Julia," she says as she grabs her phone and looks away, getting up. I get up, too, keeping my eyes trained on her face. As I stare, at her I roam down, until it reaches her right hand, where there lies something glittery on her ring finger, at this moment, I don't even know what to think. I immediately, scoop up the tray, not caring about the left behind mess, and walk away. Behind me, I don’t hear any running behind me, so I knew she let me go.

~~~~~

I'm currently sitting in the car waiting for Mason to get gas, again. I think back to the dreams I had last night, and had my head wrapped around the whole situation. I didn't know what would lead to any one of those fates. I knew I had to do something, but I've already agreed to being Mason's slave. There's got to be a loophole in this.

I ponder upon this a little more, and then I hear my phone buzzing. Who was messaging at 7 a.m. in the morning?  I unlock my phone and open the message.

Good morning princess :)

I Immediately knew who it was, so I messaged back with,

Morning Cillian!

I was wondering if you'd like to hang out tonight, since I heard from your mom, you were coming back today.

My mom knew?

Yeah, we can. I'd love to.

Alright, see you then, later princess

Bye Cillian :)

 As soon as that was over, Mason is still not back, and I wonder what's taking him so long?

~~~~~~~~~~

500 Votes & 5000 Reads for Next Chapter

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I know I've been lagging blah blah blah, but seriously, I'm going through a lot right now and I know that some of of you are pissed that I haven't been loading fast enough. For you all who don't know, I'm really stressed right now, and I cant handle more than a ton of things to do. It's not just one thing I have to do and be busy on, it's a lot of things. It's senior year for crying out loud, and obviously during senior year, you get really busy. I'm trying to balance things out between my school and my own leisure time. So sorry if I'm really slow and making up "excuses" in not writing. In return, I've made a schedule on when I'll be updating in my bio. So check that out. If you don't like it, and want to stop reading go ahead and stop. I'm not the one choosing what you should do. Anyways, like always, criticism on my writing style and story is welcomed.

-T.J. <3

Vote, Comment, Share, and Fan!