Chapter 28

~~Thank you for reading my story! I can't believe how many reads I have!!! I'm so excited but I have school soon and I can't update that much:( sorry but happy reading!! This is really graphic and torture is involved;)xoxo Erin~~

*Sam POV*

Waking up with a ray of sunshine filling my room I almost forgot about the past events. I heard a door creep open and my handsome mate walks out in only a towel. I bit my lip and feel instantly aroused but try not to show it. Hearing his laughter fill the room I slam my head back into the pillow in frustration. I would go into heat soon because my hormones are everywhere at the moment. He walked over to me and placed a kiss on my forehead then looked deeply into my eyes.

"Do you feel better? You were pretty beat up yesterday after..." he started to growl at my father and disgust filled the air.

Grabbing his face I kissed his nose. "I'm fine, but go get dressed or I will lose it." I say in a stern voice. He flinched and smile at me then walked I to the closet. Coming out in only basketball shorts was not what I meant by covering up but it will do. He sat on the bed softly and pulled me onto his lap I winced a little from the pain in my side and back which he noticed. I gave him a reassuring smile and leaned I to his touch. Wrapping his arms around my he placed small kisses on my back through me shirt. I moaned and he stopped hugging me tightly.

"I thought I would never hear that again. I thought I lost you Sam." he spoke but his voice cracked which made my heart break. I turned around and grabbed his face.

"You will never lose me Tyler. I will fight to the end of the earth to be here with you in your arms okay?" I told him but my voiced cracked just as his did.

Hugging him tightly I calmed myself down with his scent. His arms went to my butt and he lifted me off the bed, and carried me down stairs. I knew where we were going. To see my old "family". Holding onto him tightly I kissed his ear and whispered thank yous and I love yous into his ear.

"Sam!" called out a familiar voice that I heard all my childhood. Jace. My brother. He's here. Was he being tortured, please no. I loved my brother even though he let that happen to me. He couldn't fight my father yet he was still young. He had no choice. I ran over to the cell that was keeping my baby brother. Well he was 16 not really baby. I fumbled with the keys and unlocked the cold cell. Bringing my brother into a warm embrace I took in his scent. Pulling away I saw the hurt and sorrow in his eyes. He was sorry for everything that happen. Everything.

"Sam I'm so sorry I couldn't do anything! I tried to convince him not to come and find you and you ended up getting hurt I can't put to words how sorry I am and-" I cut off my brother by putting up my hand.

"Stop. I don't care it's okay forget about it. I am happy now with my new pack that you are welcome to join if you want too. You will listen to Tyler and Me no one else will instruct you not anyone from the old "pack". You are forgiven Jace I missed you. Please don't let this haunt you."

I pulled him out of the cell and took his hand pulling him near me with Tyler. I looked up at Tyler and nodded my head ready to see my father.

"Sean." I spoke in a cold heartless voice. Seeing a withered frozen body on the floor. He was in pretty good shape. I will make him feel the pain he caused me.

"You will not call me by that I am your father and your alpha." he spat at me.

"Oh really? Does a father rape and take away his daughters innocence? Does a alpha let his mate get killed by rogues? Does a human being beat and burn a child? Because by what I've lived through you have done all of those things. I hissed at him. Tyler was moving forward ready to end this but I stopped him. No I am doing this.

"Do you see that you were never a father to me, an alpha, a human. You were pain itself just hurting others. You will never be a father, alpha or a human being to anyone. Just one question. How would you like to go?" my words placed daggers through his body and I knew it.

"Sam please." he spoke softly

"Are you really asking me to forgive you!?" I spat through my canines.

Using my speed I went to him and snap his arm until I heard a snap. He winced and I kicked him in the place no one wants to be kicked.

"The pain you brought me as far worse than this." I spoke while snapping back all this fingers breaking them all at once. Slowly twisted his wrist hearing a crack and smirked.

"Not so tough now? I wanna hear you scream bloody murder after what you did to me you fucking príck."

I slammed my elbow into his back and heard a couples snaps then stepped on his hands and feet with all my might. I loved the way he whimpered about the pain. I was so powerful.

"kill me please" he spoke soft and faint

Breaking a few more bones I held my hands around his neck and suffocated him until I heard him gasping for air. Letting go pulled out a knife. The silver shined as it burned my skin. I didn't care at this point Plunging the knife into his neck while I heard him scream desperately. I could the burning. He was choking on his blood and I took his head and twisted snapping his neck until he fell onto the ice cold cell ground.

It was over he couldn't hurt me, Tyler, Jace or my Pack. I was safe. I could love and live the way I wanted to.

"I'm free."